[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

Server Status page broken?

we are in maintenance right now but the new server status page says that the servers are up... http://tera.enmasse.com/support/server-status

Comments

• Yes, it's been broken for a while. It'll always say the servers are up regardless of their actual status.
  • I talked to a web developer about the server status page this morning and we found the issue (format of status messages changed). We are working on a fix.
  • Geletron wrote: »
    I talked to a web developer about the server status page this morning and we found the issue (format of status messages changed). We are working on a fix.

LOL heehee LOL
  • srsly when the server will be up again ._.
  • Well, it started 3 hours and 46 minutes ago and they said it'd last 5 hours, so at the very least it'll take another 1h20m. They often extend them though, so it might be an hour or two past that.
  • the server still down?
  • Still down.

Would be nice if we could get access to their back end server health status.... maybe they never heard of RESTful services?
  • changing it manually is to easy
    i mean there arent that many ppl waiting "lul"
  • already over the time btw still not even a post :disappointed:
  • edited December 2018
    Sure there is:
    CjHjo.png
    I think this now sets a new bar of expectation for maintenance. Flat out: THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I am trying to be as kind as I can. All I know, is if I ran server maintenance like this, our clients would fire my entire company globally.
  • The good news is that the server maintenance page is correctly showing that the PC servers are under maintenance. The bad news is that we are still verifying the game servers so maintenance has been extended.
  • im sure we get lv 70 pacht B)
  • Back up now
  • Extended maintenances are normal for tera lol
  • Geletron wrote: »
    The good news is that the server maintenance page is correctly showing that the PC servers are under maintenance. The bad news is that we are still verifying the game servers so maintenance has been extended.

No worries, everyone was expecting it :p