BG PAIRING

1:MY IDEA FOR FRAYWIND CANYON IS SOMETHING FUN AND COUPLE AT THE TIME OF FIGHTING, IT IS THAT IT MATCHES ACCORDING TO ITM LVL, SINCE IT IS ENOUGH FRUSTRATNTE FOR ANYONE ON A TEAM ARE ALL FULL HEROIC AND ON THE OTHER TEAM WITH THE MAJORITY OF EQUALIZED. 2:DO NOT USE THIS SYSTEM WHERE YOU AGREE AND ALL COME TOGETHER.3:FINALLY IF THE FIRST IS FIXED THEN YOU COULD ALLOW TO GO AT LEAST WITH A FRIEND IN PT

Comments

• I think Jan 15 the pvp update introduces a new BG mode and it should replace FWC completely.
  • i think your caps lock is broken
  • We had an eq FWC, and people complained a lot.
  • The problem is the que system. It needs to use an elo system like LOL or something.
  • System just need a 50/50 equal and non equal forced. No way to pre mades.

1hour of cooldown if keep abandoning your team every 2 min.

A 20% gold reward for losing side( pvp spend time, losing side deserved part of the reward.) Hope boxes of mats still existing. And add HP 50% free pots for both sides wining and losing one per match.
    20% item xp equivalet of winner reward . Winner got 400 then 120 per lossing battle.

Extremely BiG screen of auto Help tutorial, that display a big red icon over player profile crystals , when crystals aren't the right ones for pvp.

If you reward people for play then pvp become alive.

(Owner says, oh sounds like exagerated rewards, Well if you play pvp grounds, they dont work 24/7.) May 3 matches every 2 hours if be lucky
  • It might be ironic ( i am not entirely sure ) but battlegrounds might not pop without sync premades...
  • Nah not true, Sync premades rely on "BRs" to pop the BG lol.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    It might be ironic ( i am not entirely sure ) but battlegrounds might not pop without sync premades...

Well, dumpster fires don't happen outside dumpsters too