Gaining EP EXP is so slow now.

No event and no 100% boosts... no motivation. send help!

Comments

• elige gets 2x 50% boosts per day......if you want boosts get elite.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    the higher the ep, the more exp you need. hence the aparent progression is slower
  • I have elite and am aware that the next EP level requires more exp. My point is current gains for getting EP is depressing and we need talents especially since we don't get Veliks buff or Dreadspire buff anymore. Most players in NA still don't have all the talents needed for dungeons that were designed for having talents.
  • Should have saved your boosts instead of consuming them at a rapid pace. Also go hunt some santa's they are dropping boosts.
  • Having no problems with gaining EP. Go make a new character, level and you can earn more EP faster to apply account wide. Not having any problems running any dungeons (no dungeons really need the talents) and I am not maxed out on talents yet either.

Be kind, grind!
  • why people just wanna more nerf ..
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    BattlePopo wrote: »
    I have elite and am aware that the next EP level requires more exp. My point is current gains for getting EP is depressing and we need talents especially since we don't get Veliks buff or Dreadspire buff anymore. Most players in NA still don't have all the talents needed for dungeons that were designed for having talents.

1 get atl enough skilled/geared to stack 7 or more vg quest (bg like cs and 439 tem lv dungeons)
    2 use 100% ep boost and later log out
    3 EP Daily Soft cap reset each 10 pm Central
    4 log in on stack vg alt and claim one vg and log out
    5 when have 30% vg boost ep you get 13 k ep exp, without any vg boost/event for ep exp, you only get 9 k exp from 100% ep boost
    6 if you get only 50% , you can do soft farm ep exp, since if up to you claim 2 or more vg each ep rest time