[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

Ultra Hyper Time????

Comments

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    RaiLyn wrote: »
    When does this start?

Wait, there's another Ultra Turbo event happening?!
  • Its up now
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    And there was no announcement about this? Why am I not surprised...
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    SageWindu wrote: »
    And there was no announcement about this? Why am I not surprised...

Did you not check their super cringey youtube vid? It's ok if you didn't, 30seconds if your life not gone
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    but not on in dungeons and whats worth having it on with open world
  • And please note: due to the delayed start to Ultra-Hyper-Fire-Turbo-Time it will last until Thursday 12/27 at 3am PST (11 UTC)

:3
  • KitTeaCup wrote: »
    And please note: due to the delayed start to Ultra-Hyper-Fire-Turbo-Time it will last until Thursday 12/27 at 3am PST (11 UTC)

Maybe you should look into the dungeons you activated ultra-hyper in cause you screwed over the leaderboards...
  • edited December 2018
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    And please note: due to the delayed start to Ultra-Hyper-Fire-Turbo-Time it will last until Thursday 12/27 at 3am PST (11 UTC)

So then the video you guys put up was misleading?
    0c10bc8928b4dfbc9b96275ea556059a.jpg

• KitTeaCup wrote: »

there is two dates 25 December and January 1st its not 25 to 1st read and understand your misleading yourself.
  • Melyodis wrote: »

there is two dates 25 December and January 1st its not 25 to 1st read and understand your misleading yourself.

Try to read my message too.
    I said the video was misleading considering the event didn't even start when advertised.....
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    spung wrote: »

Maybe you should look into the dungeons you activated ultra-hyper in cause you screwed over the leaderboards...

lol is this real
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »

I said the video was misleading considering the event didn't even start when advertised.....

It started on Christmas though?
  • Melyodis wrote: »

It was a bit later than expected due to a bug, but did launch on Christmas day.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    spung wrote: »

lol is this real

I would guess he's talking about PoP. I didn't bother with it this time but UHF has always been active in PoP in the past.
  • Certain dungeons count as "openworld" examples are pit/ghillie and i think current ds maybe?