[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Bgs Injustice

Just for being equalized they kick you. It's not ok even if you have great crystals.
Today i experienced that in my alt. Which had great crystals but was equalized this is not fair even for new players but no one will care.
It's hard to learn pvp in a new character if you get kicked just for being equalized.

Comments

• DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    They don't care because, quote from bg discord "Tera is going to die or EME is going to bankrupt before these noobs become relevant, so screw it and just kick them if they're under sc7"
  • I agree with you. Most, but not all, of this PVP elitist behavior is from FWC. A reason I pretty much ignore FWC because of such immature behavior. I wish BHS for battlegrounds would only allow kicking for offline players and implement a 30 second AFK auto kick. But of course, it seems they are catering to the elitists... what a surprise.
  • D9MPY4GAFRD9MPY4GAFR ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Its always the same people from the top tier guilds that do that. The same guys that ask in global chat to que for X bg. Glad is going to be removed soon.
  • Good point. As far as I'm concerned all BGS can be removed, up the drop rate of all dungeons for all materials and increase VG rewards for additional compensation. With the upcoming adventure token system hoping that BGS burns to the ground.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    With the upcoming adventure token system hoping that BGS burns to the ground.

Nah.
    Prob Tera will burn to the ground.
    I'm expecting this new token system to make the game even more p2w to the point that non-elite players will be able to play only a heavily nerfed demo/trial version of Tera ;)
  • Simply don't join FWC with 448 or under ilvl. Unless you're incredibly good with your class, you can't do anything meaningful with equalized gear. And if you were incredibly good with your class, people would recognize you from CS or Skyring so you wouldn't risk getting kicked.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    If you're in eq gear in FWC you are a free kill to pretty much anyone with a tiny bit a gear. And especially free to people +9 or with HO.

I can kill any EQ gear player in a single stun combo. 3 seconds and you're dead. That's why you get kicked.

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always been like this to an extent, but it's gotten worse since they added that ranking system and basically now people are really really really not trying to lose because it tanks their rank. Sorry dude.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Good point. As far as I'm concerned all BGS can be removed, up the drop rate of all dungeons for all materials and increase VG rewards for additional compensation. With the upcoming adventure token system hoping that BGS burns to the ground.
    "Increase pve reward content as compensation for pvp content being removed" makes zero sense. Some people do enjoy pvping, yknow? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to enjoy it. If that sort of battleground were to be removed for whatever reason, an appropriate compensation would be to scale rewards for CU or something similar.

Rampant kicking really is a problem though. I wonder if the new pvp gear will help the current state of affairs.
    Dvsv wrote: »
    Nah.
    Prob Tera will burn to the ground.
    I'm expecting this new token system to make the game even more p2w to the point that non-elite players will be able to play only a heavily nerfed demo/trial version of Tera ;)
    From what I understand, it's going to be better. This is from the ktera patch notes: "Changed all level 65 party dungeons from daily entry limit to weekly entry limit (excluding solo dungeons, all dungeons have maximum 40 entries)." Currently, for 431s, even with elite, you can only run that tier of dungeon 28 times without a reset scroll in a week without the use of reset scrolls (14 per week without elite). For dungeons with a higher tier than that, it's even lower. The coin change also means instead of "wasting" runs by not doing them every day, you can binge play or spread out dungeons through the week however you feel like it/have time to play.
    The only real "p2w" fear I have about adventure tokens is the "instant coin refill" item so that you can spam dungeons faster during binge sessions. But I suspect those items will be in the vanguard credit store since they're the closest thing to reset scroll replacements.
    (You can read the adventure coin info in the ktera patch notes here by the way.)
  • WeridWerid ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Today it happened again in another alt. This game is everytime more and more toxic.
    The producedure as you see in pictures works as it follows. Someone says you are pve wheter or not and the others just follow the kick without even inspect you.-As seen in the screenshot-
    Where do you see the pve crystals in here?- it was attacking round as a zerk-
    Sometimes they just kick you for being an unknown name. And then you have to deal with 9 minutes of cooldown.
  • WeridWerid ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    here is the screnshot where they are kicking me in pvp without even inspect me.-

TERA-Screen-Shot-20181227-213153.jpg
  • @Meningitis Actually, I never said: "Increase pve reward content as compensation for pvp content being removed"
    PVP is simply not balanced.

I would be surprised if they include the coin refills in the VG shop.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werid wrote: »
    Today it happened again in another alt. This game is everytime more and more toxic.
    The producedure as you see in pictures works as it follows. Someone says you are pve wheter or not and the others just follow the kick without even inspect you.-As seen in the screenshot-
    Sometimes they just kick you for being an unknown name. And then you have to deal with 9 minutes of cooldown.

If they're kicking you in supposed PVE crystals in CS ATTACK ROUND, it proves either CS changed balancing and rules so much I wouldn't know how to play it anymore, OR, the playerbase has tanked so much in actual brain capacity, that they don't even know what is the actual point of the BG.

When I used to do it (and win, a lot may I add), in attack round, you would need tops 4 people in full PVP setup, those were the guards around the people who went destroying gates or crystal, the other 16 were mixed: defense crystals PVP, attack crystals PVE (as in armor the HP thingy, weapon and rings/earrings the PVE stuff), since gates and crystal were considered per game code monsters. Front attack increase and crit stuff mostly, unless you manage back hits on gate and such, which DID have a back.

By the way, isn't CS fully EQ regardless of your gear, just keeps your crystals and swap all else?

I wouldn't doubt tho that nowadays people only went for kills and didn't even know what the F&*&¨¨% is that stone inside the castle.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

If they're kicking you in supposed PVE crystals in CS ATTACK ROUND, it proves either CS changed balancing and rules so much I wouldn't know how to play it anymore, OR, the playerbase has tanked so much in actual brain capacity, that they don't even know what is the actual point of the BG.

When I used to do it (and win, a lot may I add), in attack round, you would need tops 4 people in full PVP setup, those were the guards around the people who went destroying gates or crystal, the other 16 were mixed: defense crystals PVP, attack crystals PVE (as in armor the HP thingy, weapon and rings/earrings the PVE stuff), since gates and crystal were considered per game code monsters. Front attack increase and crit stuff mostly, unless you manage back hits on gate and such, which DID have a back.

By the way, isn't CS fully EQ regardless of your gear, just keeps your crystals and swap all else?

I wouldn't doubt tho that nowadays people only went for kills and didn't even know what the F&*&¨¨% is that stone inside the castle.

Gates are not monsters lmao
  • BijuBiju ✭✭✭
    Ray676 wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »

Gates are not monsters lmao

They used to be about 4 years ago , I'm not sure when they changed it.