Login Event

What will be the final reward of this event?

Comments

• Talisman Lakan, enjoy
  • Gospodja wrote: »
    Talisman Lakan, enjoy

" Beginning Tuesday, December 11 and running until Tuesday, December 25, log into TERA each day and receive some cool rewards. Make sure to log in every day, though! The final award for the login event is a terrific etching for your weapon—but if you miss a day, you can’t get it! "

This is on the official website, but I did not win the etching.
  • edited December 2018
    Gospodja wrote: »

I know that and that's why I'm asking what the final reward will be.
  • L4JGHY4AHA wrote: »
    I know that and that's why I'm asking what the final reward will be.

Unfortunately, it was too late for us to use the original final reward, due to a technical issue that arose, so the final reward ended up being a Talisman of Lakan, and the Weapon Etching will be offered through a different Event.
    Talisman Lakan, enjoy

" Beginning Tuesday, December 11 and running until Tuesday, December 25, log into TERA each day and receive some cool rewards. Make sure to log in every day, though! The final award for the login event is a terrific etching for your weapon—but if you miss a day, you can’t get it! "

You also won't get it if you logged in at the wrong time during the day. Really annoying after so much time.
  • For general inquiries, a day in TERA Console is 9 AM PST - 9 AM PST. So if you want to collect that day's award, make sure to re-log (in case it's not highlighted) at 9 AM PST or before 8:59 AM PST the next day, and collect that day's reward.
  • Well that has to be announced somewhere within game. Also, why then we have elite boxes c/d, vanguard c/d, solo dungeons c/d and BG c/d at different times? It is weird, what you’d say about that @Sarumonin?
    Well that has to be announced somewhere within game. Also, why then we have elite boxes c/d, vanguard c/d, solo dungeons c/d and BG c/d at different times? It is weird, what you’d say about that @Sarumonin?

Elite Boxes are at 4 PM PST. Vanguards at 12 AM PST. Dungeons at 9 PM PST.

(I don't know why)
  • Yeah I know the timings, but it’s something we all had to figure out ourselves. And as you see, that doesn’t actually mean that any of those also match the event’s schedules. So would be great to specify somewhere within game. Although as I remember, during login event, there was a timer inside the event menu section, showing your local time, but I might be wrong.
  • Btw, on EU, the timings are a bit different, cuz we have summer time, probs. But I don’t quite remember them all.

Smth like elite boxes 00:00 UTC, Solo dungeons and vanguards 05:00 and 07:00 UTC respectfully, and BG’s around 17:00 UTC, if anyone has more info, pls correct me:)
    Although as I remember, during login event, there was a timer inside the event menu section, showing your local time, but I might be wrong.

You remember correctly. I had the same thing, which was how I knew to pick up my daily login items after noon, because my daily login event menu told me it reset at noon every day. I am in the Eastern time zone, so 9am PST is noon for me. It was very useful, and I agree that having something in-game that tells people the reset times of different things would be very helpful. Especially considering the fact that the number of players who actually come to the game's website probably represents a very small percentage of players. Most players probably never come to the website.

Talisman Lakan, enjoy

You also won't get it if you logged in at the wrong time during the day. Really annoying after so much time.

I had two finals and bunch of papers due in December and managed to get all the rewards, really not that hard, just log in at around the same time for 2 mins every 24 hours
  • The only issue was that very long maintenance, which prevented many of EU players to get reward, as it was settlers during the most online time for many players. So i’d Suppose we should get smth for that as a compensation:)