Triple GG Drop

Please do a Triple or even Double drop event for GG and PoP. o/

Comments

• no ( body character is to short)

• denied ...
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Please do another triple drop for new years eve and new years day. I need more Devil's claw without the 30 minute wait time to form an LFG
  • Would be nice to get all that.. But it would be nice to also get some sort of event with more EP reset potions.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    Double drop should be the norm in this game...
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Would be nice to get all that.. But it would be nice to also get some sort of event with more EP reset potions.

you can get more ep reset potions from dragon claw item shop.
  • Dvsv wrote: »

You have my vote, because loot table drop nowadays is outrageous, must be increased at least to 1.5 without any event, and another improve is to introduce a way to get gold/silver talent on PVE specially on end dungeons, the boxes is a good idea but pls remove the rng with rubies and leave only talents
  • Y3T69FLLNT wrote: »
    Dvsv wrote: »

You have my vote, because loot table drop nowadays is outrageous, must be increased at least to 1.5 without any event, and another improve is to introduce a way to get gold/silver talent on PVE specially on end dungeons, the boxes is a good idea but pls remove the rng with rubies and leave only talents

I agree one million % cause with all that they did to make golden and silver talents more attainable to get efficient runs via instance matching is still a pain even if your in a guild there is long wait for certain dungeons they need to make running content more enticing and EME can do this on their end they don't need a fix from BHS to give us what we been asking for the only thing fun to do right now in my book is hunt world bams its rewarding and I get to explore the open world in between run a dungeon if it pops or gather essence Other than that afk most of time imagine doing 446 dungeon coming out with 3 materials from the whole run madness. I've suggested before from all the loot that drop remove the rolling ancient system and let every party member get equal loot this would entice us to run dungeons, when you leave a dungeon with 50+ golden talents that's each party member same goes for the other material that drop wouldn't you not want to spam out your vanguards yes, why not its rewarding to do so.
    @KitTeaCup there more you all can do stop looking at those who have big banks the only 2 materials this community begs for is golden and silver talents just 2 items all you all have to do is make us happy 2 materials for ow many months now and still what you all have implemented is childish man common the enchantment crate that gives golden and silver talents the rng mess 1 or 2 golden or silver talents you get from that waste of time even open them. Please our Dear Community Manager a new years approaches there is more you all can do its just 2 items golden and silver talents please do something better than what has been done thank you for reading and hope you hear.
  • Dude this is the loot i got it from one LKHM https://imgur.com/a/aOHh2O6
  • Aluh wrote: »
    Dude this is the loot i got it from one LKHM https://imgur.com/a/aOHh2O6

exactly my point that bs bro and eme love that lol even this happens to me i get loot at first and second boss and none at third ty eme that's all i can say nonsense.
  • iod bams and others +lv65 bams droops mats like frosmetal/sc in open world in lv 70 new pacht, so no point to do this

besides they do event when droops talents jackpot or add veteran tokens for all dungeons

no point increase mats if you dont have talents ............. :'(
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Enchanting material drops are fine the way they are you guys aren't trying hard enough and want it easy. that being said, EME should definitely cater towards providing a proper silver talent source, or make frequent events that provide silver talents.
  • Not really sure if that was sarcastic or not,but man did u even see my screenshot?
  • edited December 2018
    Y3T69FLLNT wrote: »
    I've suggested before from all the loot that drop remove the rolling ancient system and let every party member get equal loot this would entice us to run dungeons, when you leave a dungeon with 50+ golden talents that's each party member same goes for the other material that drop wouldn't you not want to spam out your vanguards yes, why not its rewarding to do so.
    This is an excellent suggestion. Everyone really should just get the same rewards; not spread out; not rolled for. However many of each materials and items drop then all party members should get them; not equally divided nor rolled for. Simple psychology EME: human beings are reward based creatures. You don't need BHS to make this happen.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I agree, the drops from dungeons are pretty pathetic. People have been complaining about that for quite a while now, but they'll never improve it so whatever.