Bgs Injustice

2»

Comments

• Biju wrote: »
    Ray676 wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Werid wrote: »
    Today it happened again in another alt. This game is everytime more and more toxic.
    The producedure as you see in pictures works as it follows. Someone says you are pve wheter or not and the others just follow the kick without even inspect you.-As seen in the screenshot-
    Where do you see the pve crystals in here?- it was attacking round as a zerk-
    Sometimes they just kick you for being an unknown name. And then you have to deal with 9 minutes of cooldown.

If they're kicking you in supposed PVE crystals in CS ATTACK ROUND, it proves either CS changed balancing and rules so much I wouldn't know how to play it anymore, OR, the playerbase has tanked so much in actual brain capacity, that they don't even know what is the actual point of the BG.

When I used to do it (and win, a lot may I add), in attack round, you would need tops 4 people in full PVP setup, those were the guards around the people who went destroying gates or crystal, the other 16 were mixed: defense crystals PVP, attack crystals PVE (as in armor the HP thingy, weapon and rings/earrings the PVE stuff), since gates and crystal were considered per game code monsters. Front attack increase and crit stuff mostly, unless you manage back hits on gate and such, which DID have a back.

By the way, isn't CS fully EQ regardless of your gear, just keeps your crystals and swap all else?

I wouldn't doubt tho that nowadays people only went for kills and didn't even know what the F&*&¨¨% is that stone inside the castle.

Gates are not monsters lmao

They used to be about 4 years ago , I'm not sure when they changed it.

tera the the next , brawler and fihm release (dec 2015)
    Meningitis wrote: »
    Good point. As far as I'm concerned all BGS can be removed, up the drop rate of all dungeons for all materials and increase VG rewards for additional compensation. With the upcoming adventure token system hoping that BGS burns to the ground.
    "Increase pve reward content as compensation for pvp content being removed" makes zero sense. Some people do enjoy pvping, yknow? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to enjoy it. If that sort of battleground were to be removed for whatever reason, an appropriate compensation would be to scale rewards for CU or something similar.

Rampant kicking really is a problem though. I wonder if the new pvp gear will help the current state of affairs.
    Dvsv wrote: »
    Nah.
    Prob Tera will burn to the ground.
    I'm expecting this new token system to make the game even more p2w to the point that non-elite players will be able to play only a heavily nerfed demo/trial version of Tera ;)
    From what I understand, it's going to be better. This is from the ktera patch notes: "Changed all level 65 party dungeons from daily entry limit to weekly entry limit (excluding solo dungeons, all dungeons have maximum 40 entries)." Currently, for 431s, even with elite, you can only run that tier of dungeon 28 times without a reset scroll in a week without the use of reset scrolls (14 per week without elite). For dungeons with a higher tier than that, it's even lower. The coin change also means instead of "wasting" runs by not doing them every day, you can binge play or spread out dungeons through the week however you feel like it/have time to play.
    The only real "p2w" fear I have about adventure tokens is the "instant coin refill" item so that you can spam dungeons faster during binge sessions. But I suspect those items will be in the vanguard credit store since they're the closest thing to reset scroll replacements.
    (You can read the adventure coin info in the ktera patch notes here by the way.)

now you can buy reset scrolls with vg credits, and when v80 arrives, you can dismanted for more tokens ( ratio is low )
    but you have time to buy a lot, elite players already have enough reset scrolls since they rarel use them
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    @Meningitis Actually, I never said: "Increase pve reward content as compensation for pvp content being removed"
    PVP is simply not balanced.

I would be surprised if they include the coin refills in the VG shop.
    "Good point. As far as I'm concerned all BGS can be removed (remove pvp content), up the drop rate of all dungeons for all materials and increase VG rewards for additional compensation. (Increase pve reward for compensation for pvp being removed) With the upcoming adventure token system hoping that BGS burns to the ground."
    Is there any other way to read that?
  • @Digivolve is that quote really from the bg discord xD or its some random trolling. One of the biggest reasons why eq players do get kicked regardless of perfect crystals or even dyads are because of the syncs. They queue up but one of their players(usually dps) did not get in because it was filled without them. Then their friends will kick whoever is equalized so that the geared sc+9/HO dps can take the spot and get a much bigger advantage with a team draft.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I did not get kicked on any of my equalized alts when doing the fraywind daily for the battleground coins but i did hear about syncs kicking random players to get a friend inside with the in progress system to safely boost his ranking depending on the players that the other team had..

Still.. We might be able to do better on alts with the new PvP gear that we will get soon.
  • Yup. It sucks and it shouldn't happen but unfortunately its a thing... It's easier to kick equalized players that you never seen before to get people you personally know,
    Expect at least 2 people to be kicked when you get queued into a sync and proper crystals/glyphs/gear really doesn't matter in that case. Either they know you or they don't, and if they don't you could be +9 stormcry and still be kicked for -being in pve-.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    ManamiC wrote: »
    @Digivolve is that quote really from the bg discord xD or its some random trolling. One of the biggest reasons why eq players do get kicked regardless of perfect crystals or even dyads are because of the syncs. They queue up but one of their players(usually dps) did not get in because it was filled without them. Then their friends will kick whoever is equalized so that the geared sc+9/HO dps can take the spot and get a much bigger advantage with a team draft.

Yes it is, though it's more of a really close paraphrase than a spot on quote. From few months ago when I was still in it.
  • Nope. One of the biggest reason why people getting kicked because 'pvp players' are naturally toxic.
    Today you got kicked because you were in equalized gear? Heh. Years ago, people got kicked simply because there were dbags that spammed the kick button just for fun. Probably still doing it today. They can try their best to justify it in any way they can. But i've been in matches. Do you know what is the odd that the empty spot got filled? Do you know what is the odd that the next player is gonna be the player that you wanted? The illusion here, is that people seems to think that they got kicked out from a 'winning team'. But the reality, is that 9 out 10 times those team are actually losing.
    You might feel sad now, because they kicked you out. But soon when you become the one that they doesn't kick, you'll realized that the only reason why they not kicking you out, is because you are going to carry them. And you will come to resent pvp, just like rest of us.
  • @Vortexes I have seen this as well. And you are right, frequently the now empty space(s) do not get filled in time. Perhaps BHS should implement a battleground limit as to how many times any participant can combined initiate a kick and affirm a kick? It's a band aid, I know. Another way is to add to battleground PVP stats the kick stats as well (public shaming is good for the whole). Heck, why not make it such that once you initiate or affirm three kicks in a 24 hour period you get drop out status for the remainder of that 24 hour period?