[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

Spinning Death EP problem

Anybody else experiencing that their spinning death Critical Pummel EP from Valkyrie doesn't activate sometimes when hitting all 3 attacks?

When i logged in on my Valk i was expecting the issue to have been fixed.

Comments

• I've asked our QA team to look at this. Could you give more information about this issue please?
  • KitTeaCup wrote: »
    I've asked our QA team to look at this. Could you give more information about this issue please?

• I created a new slightly more accurate video clip of it STILL not working or reapplying sometimes.

The black buff is the EP one and the green buff is the Glyph one, both share the same duration(30 seconds). As you can see upon hitting all 3 hits of Spinning Death, the black buff which is Critical Pummel didn't reapply and restart its countdown to 30 seconds.

I don't know if it's happening to other Valkyries out there but please fix this ASAP.
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    why do you care so much? this talent is garbage anyway
  • What you need to crit will crit (burst, crescent w/e), triggering this EP itself is a waste of time and dps.
  • Shavronne wrote: »
    What you need to crit will crit (burst, crescent w/e), triggering this EP itself is a waste of time and dps.

It helps get Twilight Waltz, Leaping Slash, Gungnir's Bite and Maelstrom's first 5 hits to crit. These are all fillers but they are actually quite an important part of your dps after awakening.
  • Also it may be noted that in a future patch this bug will be fixed. KTera is aware of it and it has been patched.
  • Shavronne wrote: »
    What you need to crit will crit (burst, crescent w/e), triggering this EP itself is a waste of time and dps.

Still not a good reason for them to not fix the bugged EP. You didn't convince me.
    Also it may be noted that in a future patch this bug will be fixed. KTera is aware of it and it has been patched.

Really? Glad to hear it.