[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Recent decrease in the price of crafting materials

Can anyone shed some light on why all the talents, plates and crafter's cures are becoming cheaper? Is there any specific reason or is it just natural fluctuation of the price?

Comments

• DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    I would assume, more people gearing up having access to dungeons that drop amplifier crates/talent boxes + pvp weekends which can also spend credits on talents
  • Golden Gift Boxes?

The prices seem to go back up with the event almost finished.
  • The cost of the materials to make gold and silver talents has gone up significantly but the price for gold/silver talents in the broker has gone down. It should be going up to cover the higher cost of materials to make them. I loose money making and selling gold/silver talents now so I don't anymore. There could be glut of them, perhaps that is why the price is dropping. Theoretically, the price would go up when they become more scarce again.
  • yuxzyuxz ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Nikitesla wrote: »
    The cost of the materials to make gold and silver talents has gone up significantly but the price for gold/silver talents in the broker has gone down. It should be going up to cover the higher cost of materials to make them. I loose money making and selling gold/silver talents now so I don't anymore. There could be glut of them, perhaps that is why the price is dropping. Theoretically, the price would go up when they become more scarce again.

What are the materials to make talents? I think talents are already the rawest materials. Or you meant it gets harder to farm them now?
  • 6AWC3DP9PR6AWC3DP9PR ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    yuxz wrote: »
    The cost of the materials to make gold and silver talents has gone up significantly but the price for gold/silver talents in the broker has gone down. It should be going up to cover the higher cost of materials to make them. I loose money making and selling gold/silver talents now so I don't anymore. There could be glut of them, perhaps that is why the price is dropping. Theoretically, the price would go up when they become more scarce again.

What are the materials to make talents? I think talents are already the rawest materials. Or you meant it gets harder to farm them now?

He probably means craft kits, the number of which per talent has gone up. In my head we aren't really intended to sell plates, we just have the option to as we do with much of what's in the game.

As to why talents are going down, there's more supply on account of the long double drop period we had and less demand as more players get their gear to satisfactory levels.
  • Yes, craft kits
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

The problem is: There's lots of p2w sources of golden talents destroying the economy right now but there's not a single hypocrite complaining about "economy problems" anymore, afterall they only complain when EME buff events/rewards we can get playing the game and that in turn lessen the advantage that p2w players got in the game.
    That's Tera and it's endgame playerbase at a glance, just don't take it serious...
  • i have 8 character with sc+entropy . 8 with frostmetal+5 . i never sold and never buyed emp , never buy materials on tb. maybe play 3hr or less for day . I only dedicate a lot of time to tera when there is a drop event . economy is a trap
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    I only dedicate a lot of time to tera when there is a drop event .
    :thinking:

• yuxz wrote: »
    Can anyone shed some light on why all the talents, plates and crafter's cures are becoming cheaper? Is there any specific reason or is it just natural fluctuation of the price?

you ain't glad they getting cheap?
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    It's a good thing they're becoming cheaper because that was one of the many reason why people went to EU.
    Thank god I took a break and have 10m gold stashed in my bank.
  • people complain when talents reached 100g each and now it got cheaper people still complain...theres just so much wrong with this world right now...
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    TeraNuibe wrote: »
    people complain when talents reached 100g each and now it got cheaper people still complain...theres just so much wrong with this world right now...

Can never please everyone, Please the buyers cause stuff is cheap but [filtered] off the sellers cause they're making less money