[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete.
[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Log in and have fun!

Random cooldown times, lack luster UI port, crap controller support for pc, random skill usuage

Can you guys please fuking fix this game. I play a Valkyrie and the cool down for skills, are random, for instance; maelstrom v has a 40(-6) second cooldown, why in the hell when I play, the cool down randomly goes from 5 sec to 5 MINUTE??? also shinning crescent iv goes from 5sec to 10min cool down?? this was never a problem before, but now its fuking horrid. The other problem that is still present is that characters are RANDOMLY doing skills without anymore or button press on the controller. its been 3 years now and you guys still haven't fixed this [filtered]. I'm about to be done playing this game, cause its definitely unplayable. Another thing also, why bring the new UI without THE CONTROLLER UI? why a half fuking assed experience? bring the full controller UI to the game ffs.

Comments

• Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    controller sucks mate, just use a keyboard
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Because they had Hyper Turbo turned on and it affects your cool down speeds.
  • Hey this is happening to me too on my Mystic. When summoning Thrall Lord and my Thrall of Wraith their cool downs say 10MIN then it says 4MIN then it goes back up to 6MIN I am like what is going on? Then one time I could summon them every 30 seconds o.O Something is really bugged with this cool down stuff it seems..at least on my end.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 3
    Ray676 wrote: »

It's not an unfair request. Some people (like myself) simply don't have the dexterity to play a game like this on keyboard. And if we can't have some accommodations (a more robust rebinding system would do wonders), then that's yet another reason to play a different, more consumer-friendly game.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Ray676 wrote: »

It's not an unfair request. Some people (like myself) simply don't have the dexterity to play a game like this on keyboard. And if we can't have some accommodations (a more robust rebinding system would do wonders), then that's yet another reason to play a different, more consumer-friendly game.

Thats why there is tera console truth Is keep begging but they will never put divert resources for a few players using control on pc sorry.