[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

got kicked from CS - Zerk does not want heal

as the title says, I was healing and a zerk asked to stop ... and I got kicked? why?

Comments

• KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    edited January 5
    Zerk is a [filtered] LOL true

• DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Did you stop when asked?
  • Digivolve wrote: »
    Did you stop when asked?

Well healer means heal ... people almost killing you for non heals now pls do not heal ... what this mean lol ???
    I just want to understand that zerk ...
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zerk probably thought he could do Slaying on the doors o-o
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it was a zerk at the top of the ladders in cs that means he was slaying. Slaying crystal equipped lets you do more damage below 50% health which allows the zerk to protect inners better.
    Honestly if you kept doing it even after he asked you were griefing/trolling, be more mindful of such things next time!
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    slaying crystals don't apply to other players

68cARNg.png
    a common ladder defense strategy utilized nowadays is to have a zerk lower their hp and run 4 of these, which as you can see can be stacked, granting you a total of 39.6% (42% with 4x dyads) damage to all of your attacks when under 50% hp. any class is capable of utilizing these crystals here, but zerk being able to lower their hp on demand helps make it possible to keep their hp low all the time. this combined with the weak eq gear that everyone has allows them to shred just about any amount of player(s) attempting to climb.

if you're playing a mystic, one thing you may consider is dropping a few motes near the ladder to be picked up in case of a needed heal, but these players are employing a strat that doesn't work with heals.

i won't tell you how to play your class or who to heal and when, but in general at the start of a defense round in cs, it isn't worth your time to heal anyone before dropping down from inner ladders, especially if they request for no heals.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Any time you see a zerker almost dying before the round ever starts, do not heal. And then you were kicked because you didn't listen. Slaying is a thing.
  • got your point ... thanks guys.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 6
    metagame wrote: »
    slaying crystals don't apply to other players

68cARNg.png
    a common ladder defense strategy utilized nowadays is to have a zerk lower their hp and run 4 of these, which as you can see can be stacked, granting you a total of 39.6% (42% with 4x dyads) damage to all of your attacks when under 50% hp. any class is capable of utilizing these crystals here, but zerk being able to lower their hp on demand helps make it possible to keep their hp low all the time. this combined with the weak eq gear that everyone has allows them to shred just about any amount of player(s) attempting to climb.

if you're playing a mystic, one thing you may consider is dropping a few motes near the ladder to be picked up in case of a needed heal, but these players are employing a strat that doesn't work with heals.

i won't tell you how to play your class or who to heal and when, but in general at the start of a defense round in cs, it isn't worth your time to heal anyone before dropping down from inner ladders, especially if they request for no heals.

hang on, 1st you say they don't apply to other players, then you say this is a common, known tactic. Is it that the dyad applies but normal niveot doesn't? Or what did I miss on your explanation?

If this works as you described then it's quite OP for ladder guards but don't know how well it would work on attack round for destroying gates (like, at least when I played, even with good heals people would be dying like flies on the gate. Better heals just lowered the rate).
    I really need to get updated on all this stuff if I ever get to come back to CS if I don't get insta-kicked cause kiCK pVE

EDIT: Ooooh yeah, "slaying" is what the PVE one is called, "Furious" is what the PVP one is, got it.