[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

QUE GIDIRON TOO LONG.

So, yesterday i was trying to play Gidiron while it was available, i waited 1 hour and half and never got the chance to enter it, meanwhile a friend of mine, joined gidiron two times in 15 minutes (he's a warrior) and I'm a Priest.

I thought "ok, then i'm going to play CS or FWC", waited another 30 minutes and nothing.. (my friend joined CS after 3 minutes on the matchmaking).

Is it that hard to play PVP to priests? Please fix asap, let 3 or 4 healers in each time.. it's annoying.

Comments

• Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    restart your computer
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited January 6
    Sounds like your client was bugged or something. Restart the game the next time that happens.
  • ArnetraArnetra ✭✭✭
    Healer queue for gridiron is relatively long since it's one healer per 10 person team and every random healer that only knows how to press the lock-on heal button queues. As other people have said there are sometimes bugs, but usually you can just leave and re-enter queue to fix it.

Also, unless EME tells BHS to leave grid as it is, it'll most likely die with the pvp change patch anyway. As I understand it, no item xp, queue available 24/7, and now the team with less points "loses" and doesn't get the vanguard. Basically all the reasons people bother with grid removed.
  • Everything is too long to que lately.