[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

Valkyrie Launch Event Leveling Boxes Contents

@Halrath Any chance we can get details of the leveling boxes contents for Valkyrie, like we received for the other leveling events (Gunner, Ninja, Tank, Healer)?

~Groove

Comments

• Many thanks @Halrath !
  • edited January 7
    Sorry to say this, but isn't that a bit cheap? At gameforge, for the leveling event, we got "at level 10: the Adventurer's Equipment Box. Open it at level 65 to receive a complete Imperator set and powerful jewelry! There are also Enchantment Scroll to enchant the equipment to +9 and the weapon to +12 immediately!"

Well....good job I guess \o/
  • iTobsniTobsn
    edited January 7
    i'm very sad. i thought, Gameforge doesn't like the Tera Community, but Enmasse puts it on a new Level. Maybe we also get the Login Event back, where you have to Login 14 days in a row, without getting the extra reward, or day plus for someone who misses one day. let's see what's happening :)
  • While the rewards are further spread out, I think they're decent rewards (free flying mount). Plus, the game already provides an easy enough path to Tier 10, just by design.

Not sure why all the hate. But the best news is that we're finally getting Valkyrie on console. I'd take that with no rewards, but I'm silly like that.

~Groove
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    > @iiTs_Ulquii said:
    > Sorry to say this, but isn't that a bit cheap? At gameforge, for the leveling event, we got "at level 10: the Adventurer's Equipment Box. Open it at level 65 to receive a complete Imperator set and powerful jewelry! There are also Enchantment Scroll to enchant the equipment to +9 and the weapon to +12 immediately!"
    >
    > Well....good job I guess \o/

They're giving us a +12 Slaughter weapon and console is not the same as PC so you can't really compare two companies on two different platforms. Example: it is much easier for console to get Deathwrack than it was for PC. Although I do agree that the rewarda have been reduced when compared to Ninja and Gunner.
  • oooogameonoooogameon ✭✭
    edited January 8
    Stupid question - how do I know the duration of these levelling events (ninja, gunner, valk etc)? Does this one end Jan 29? Characters created after this date will not receive the additional rewards? Just curious
    edited January 8
    oooogameon wrote: »
    Stupid question - how do I know the duration of these levelling events (ninja, gunner, valk etc)? Does this one end Jan 29? Characters created after this date will not receive the additional rewards? Just curious

You can level up your Valk to level 2, get the reward box, never touch your Valk for a year (for example), then get to 65 and get the level box rewards. The box stays in your inventory until you use at which point you will be given the rewards in it regardless of the event being active or not.
  • Exortus wrote: »

You can level up your Valk to level 2, get the reward box, never touch your Valk for a year (for example), then get to 65 and get the level box rewards. The box stays in your inventory until you use at which point you will be given the rewards in it regardless of the event being active or not.

Thanks man. Does this apply to ninja or gunner or those events are over?
    Exortus wrote: »

Thanks man. Does this apply to ninja or gunner or those events are over?

You're welcome! it applies them as long as you at least have the level 2 boxes in your inventory still.
  • Free stuff is free stuff, cant really complain about it.

The thing is, in the official discord, they said that the valk levelling event rewards will be less appealing than tank/healer event due to them being time restricted, while valk event is not.

What baffles me is the difference between valk and ninja levelling box tho. Why is it that different ?

ninja: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/28741/ninja-leveling-event-box-rewards
    valki: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30390/valkyries-leveling-box-rewards#latest

I got my Valkyrie to level 65 on the PvE server. I went ahead and opened my boxes, knowing I was going to level her today. I was not aware you could hold the boxes, and use them after the event, even the higher boxes. I wish I had known that with some of the healers I created, where I did not finish leveling them, but I opened the boxes. I will probably make some more Valkyries, but I will definitely be sure not to open the boxes, until I get them to 65. Thanks a lot for the tip! That is very helpful. :)

I got my Valkyrie to level 65 on the PvE server. I went ahead and opened my boxes, knowing I was going to level her today. I was not aware you could hold the boxes, and use them after the event, even the higher boxes. I wish I had known that with some of the healers I created, where I did not finish leveling them, but I opened the boxes. I will probably make some more Valkyries, but I will definitely be sure not to open the boxes, until I get them to 65. Thanks a lot for the tip! That is very helpful. :)

The healer and tank event did not give a box. The rewards for milestone levels were sent through parcel post and the event was time restricted. Only after creating a NEW character and after reaching a certain level you would get that specific level reward via parcel post.

If you did not reach lv65 in those 3-4 weeks you would have no way to get the full reward. Also you could use a lv60 scroll but you would have only gotten the lv60, 62 and 65 rewards. So it was not recommended.

Boxes are not time gated, and once you have one in your inventory, you have all the time you need to level your char and open it.
  • PYGN3PMNTE wrote: »
    Free stuff is free stuff, cant really complain about it.

The thing is, in the official discord, they said that the valk levelling event rewards will be less appealing than tank/healer event due to them being time restricted, while valk event is not.

What baffles me is the difference between valk and ninja levelling box tho. Why is it that different ?

ninja: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/28741/ninja-leveling-event-box-rewards
    valki: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30390/valkyries-leveling-box-rewards#latest

Just looked at both, I don't think the valk one is so bad, especially you get a cash shop flying mount which add a lot points. Kind of strange though it gives you a slaughter weapon, may as well just give the feedstocks directly
  • PYGN3PMNTE wrote: »
    Exortus wrote: »

The healer and tank event did not give a box. The rewards for milestone levels were sent through parcel post and the event was time restricted. Only after creating a NEW character and after reaching a certain level you would get that specific level reward via parcel post.

If you did not reach lv65 in those 3-4 weeks you would have no way to get the full reward. Also you could use a lv60 scroll but you would have only gotten the lv60, 62 and 65 rewards. So it was not recommended.

Boxes are not time gated, and once you have one in your inventory, you have all the time you need to level your char and open it.

OH! That's right. I forgot the Tank and Healer rewards were parcel post rewards. Yeah, there would have been no way to do that for them. I see what you guys mean about the boxes for this event, though. I saw with the Valkyrie that they are nested boxes, where you open one box and one of the rewards inside it is the next box.