Tuwangi times have been extended! Check the announcements for further details: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30878/pubg-x-tera-tuwangi-times-extended
TERA x PUBG is available on all platforms! Learn about our fun crossover event with here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-x-pubg

Guildsmas Pic Footsteps

Did everyone get their footsteps from this event already ? :(

Comments

• They'd probably send it next year. My guess is whoever is in charge of sending rewards is still on holiday break.
  • Pretty sure they are waiting until the events are over, because they have a fishing story event now for the same footsteps.
  • I got my footsteps during day 1
  • Yeah I got nothing, sent a ticket asking about it and they told me they don't handle those events so they can't help me. Anyone tried asking in the discord? Let me know :D!

And happy new year everyone~
  • zenpiaxzenpiax ✭✭✭
    I was really looking forward to the community event footsteps but I also haven't received them yet... Such a disappointment and scam from EME.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 1
    In the discord a staff member said they planned on sending them out after new years day or smth similar. It was earlier today so it's not in front of my face right now.

EDIT: Searched the discord to pull it up.
    "KitTeaCupYesterday at 6:55 PM
    We'll get that done after the New Year!"
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    In the discord a staff member said they planned on sending them out after new years day or smth similar. It was earlier today so it's not in front of my face right now.

EDIT: Searched the discord to pull it up.
    "KitTeaCupYesterday at 6:55 PM
    We'll get that done after the New Year!"

Thanks for letting us know~
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    All I know is I hope they stick with the rules and don't include screenshots where members have been pasted in or ones where there are large groups of people etc. It's a bit annoying to follow the rules while others just do what they want. Just like the fish story where people are just posting images. Stuff like that is just irritating.

I do also find it ironic that the ones deliberately not following directions are the first to complain when something doesn't work for them as it should.
  • Hi everyone! Thanks for asking about this, we're working on getting these distributed - we had over 500 individuals participate in the event, so we're working on getting those out there!

Thanks again so much for participating, and thanks for being so patient! :)
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    Got mine and saw some others get theirs as well. Thank you!
  • Yep, got mine as well. Thanks ^^!
  • Thanks to everyone that participated in this event!

Everyone should have received their Cold Duck footsteps - if you didn't please make sure to check your inbox, I've inquired to folks that either have missing info or maybe changed character names. If you're missing your footsteps, make sure to ask your friend that made the post, as that's my point of contact.

Thanks again, you're lovely!

(sorry for the copy/pasta-ing but I wanted to make sure to get the message out there!)
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Thank you! All of my characters have recieved the steps from the events. Time to have a Summer Wrap party in the middle of Winter \o/