[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Etching Sand IV /Grit IV shops

Can someone take a screenshot of the etching grit and sand IV shops and post them here? I'm curious as to what the contents are.

Thank you!

Answers

• Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    it's the same as the other shops. 2 token for normal, and 4 for relentless
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Ray676 said:
    > it's the same as the other shops. 2 token for normal, and 4 for relentless

Why do I see very few relentless on the broker and no Swift IV etchings for healers ?
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    > @Ray676 said:

Why do I see very few relentless on the broker and no Swift IV etchings for healers ?

because the tiny tiny hp that you get from relentless is near worthless. IV etching is for the damage stat, and because Swift III is plenty for healers and cost so much less than making a IV
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited January 11
    Ray676 wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    > @Ray676 said:

because the tiny tiny hp that you get from relentless is near worthless. IV etching is for the damage stat, and because Swift III is plenty for healers and cost so much less than making a IV

Exactly.

The difference from Swift III and Swift IV is like +2movement speed and 500HP? While the difference at gold is about 100k+

And i do not think that it is very profitable to craft/sell relentless ( those that cost x4 dust? ) since they are practically double in price than the normal IV which are already expensive themselves..