Tuwangi times have been extended! Check the announcements for further details: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30878/pubg-x-tera-tuwangi-times-extended
TERA x PUBG is available on all platforms! Learn about our fun crossover event with here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-x-pubg

Hyper-Fire-Tire-Charger-Jumping-Pogs-Turbo Time!

@KitTeaCup hi are we getting it in all dungeons too or same old.

Comments

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    All right, what the hell. We're getting another one but again with no announcement (or an announcement on through a single, somewhat obtuse avenue)?
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited January 9
    Here's their announcement:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30436/upcoming-changes-weekend-turbo-time#latest

It doesn't mention it being in all dungeons, but just mentions dreadspire so it may just be like the last times. They also made an announcement in the discord.
  • From what we know, this event was not intended to work within dungeons. However, I can confirm that it will work for Dreadspire!
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    From what we know, this event was not intended to work within dungeons. However, I can confirm that it will work for Dreadspire!

rip we await that special one that can work in dungeons at least that one can be for 24hrs just one so it won't be broken.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    All right, what the hell. We're getting another one but again with no announcement (or an announcement on through a single, somewhat obtuse avenue)?

always quick to judge and don't read it's even on the in game calendar events section.
    Melyodis wrote: »

always quick to judge and don't read it's even on the in game calendar events section.

"Always"? Considering EME's recent track record when it comes to various announcements big and small, I don't think my reaction is entirely unwarranted. Why not have front page announcements that then link to the appropriate forum post(s)? You know, like pretty much every other company does? Also nice of you to assume that I can just hop into the game and check the calendar whenever I want (spoilers: I can't and that's thanks to a little thing called "work").

A little advice, you may want to be mindful of your own reactions before trying to cry foul at someone else's.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    edited January 10

"Always"? Considering EME's recent track record when it comes to various announcements big and small, I don't think my reaction is entirely unwarranted. Why not have front page announcements that then link to the appropriate forum post(s)? You know, like pretty much every other company does? Also nice of you to assume that I can just hop into the game and check the calendar whenever I want (spoilers: I can't and that's thanks to a little thing called "work").

A little advice, you may want to be mindful of your own reactions before trying to cry foul at someone else's.

i don't care my point is announcements where made you just don't read what is this section (https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/categories/news-announcements) of the forums for style. Point is two places has notice of this event coming this weekend 2 days in advance.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    I'm curious why they're limiting the hours again (favoring the West coast again)? Why can't it be all weekend? What does EME have against fun? Psst! Games are supposed to be fun.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    TJKat wrote: »
    I'm curious why they're limiting the hours again (favoring the West coast again)?
    probably because the eme hq is located on the west coast, and something like this needs to be activated and deactivated manually, as seem last time when it was turned on late.

since it's the weekend and you had prior notice, you have little excuse to not try to find the time to play during the appropriate time.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    I'm curious why they're limiting the hours again (favoring the West coast again)?
    probably because the eme hq is located on the west coast, and something like this needs to be activated and deactivated manually.
    simples turn on manually at very beginning turn off manually at very end leaving on thru out the 3 days and then no one needs to keep coming in
    even if it was say 3pm Friday to 8am Monday turn on prier leaving turn off after returning

i don't care my point is announcements where made you just don't read what is this section (https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/categories/news-announcements) of the forums for style. Point is two places has notice of this event coming this weekend 2 days in advance.

And that's great. It still would've helped to have info like this on as many outlets as possible (since, you know, not everyone is on Discord or Twitter or subscribed to EME's YouTube or what have you) and also doesn't overlook how you jumped to conclusions about my reading habits. You made a lot of assumptions with that earlier statement and while you not caring may be admirable to some, I sure as hell don't appreciate it.

This conversation has gone longer that it should have. Do try to take care of yourself.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    I'm curious why they're limiting the hours again (favoring the West coast again)? Why can't it be all weekend? What does EME have against fun? Psst! Games are supposed to be fun.

They don't want to us to farm GL easy on all our alts think eme easy.
  • @KitTeaCup can we have different time for different day? 3-9pm PDT is midnight-6am for me. How about we just have the same old and have turbo for a full 24hrs so it cover everyone?
  • @Emmalie is tera NA !!!
    Anyway, Hyper Turbo Time only worked in dungeons I think the very first time it was introduced (this was back when reapers were all the rage and Lakan's Prison was still a thing - remember that?). I've heard that it not working in dungeons anymore was because of the usual "BuT tEh EcOnOmY!!111!" bollocks that always happens when, like, almost any event takes place.