Hyper-Fire-Tire-Charger-Jumping-Pogs-Turbo Time!

2»

Comments

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    since it's the weekend and you had prior notice, you have little excuse to not try to find the time to play during the appropriate time.

You're right! Why didn't I think of that? Let me just call in sick from work so I can play a game!
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Anyway, Hyper Turbo Time only worked in dungeons I think the very first time it was introduced (this was back when reapers were all the rage and Lakan's Prison was still a thing - remember that?). I've heard that it not working in dungeons anymore was because of the usual "BuT tEh EcOnOmY!!111!" bollocks that always happens when, like, almost any event takes place.

it was blocked on dungeons because would affect crusades leaderboards
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10
    > @fromsector7 said:
    > @Emmalie is tera NA !!!

Hmmm hasn't been for ages since they opened up to cater for more regions, and also inviting EU players back to help with server population
    And these times arnt NA anyway just PST friendly
    Even tho they are good for me tho
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Anyway, Hyper Turbo Time only worked in dungeons I think the very first time it was introduced (this was back when reapers were all the rage and Lakan's Prison was still a thing - remember that?). I've heard that it not working in dungeons anymore was because of the usual "BuT tEh EcOnOmY!!111!" bollocks that always happens when, like, almost any event takes place.

And you know what would've fixed that? A version of the dungeon specific for the Crusades.
  • Ketoth wrote: »

Both Dreadspire and Pit of Petrax are considered open world dungeons and were affected by the lower cd event. For anyone who still cares about those, those timers are pretty much unbeatable by non-event runs and times for this season.
  • I am definitely going to enjoy the boost but it kinda goes against the battleground bonus? And we could use the credits for the PvP gear.

It was nice to get this stuff but not at the same time?
  • Emmalie wrote: »
    @KitTeaCup can we have different time for different day? 3-9pm PDT is midnight-6am for me. How about we just have the same old and have turbo for a full 24hrs so it cover everyone?

Same here. Or just rename event to : Hyper-Fire-Tire-Charger-Jumping-Pogs-Turbo-(Screwing-Many-NA-Players)time.