Not recieving valkyrie box

Trying to figure out why I didn’t receive the Valkyrie box at level 2 I received the item claim stuff but not the box that comes in the parcel post. Trying to figure out if I should keep leveling or stop until the box gets sorted out. I submitted a ticket yesterday still no answer.

Comments

• Is that your first Valk?
  • Yes it is idk what’s going on with it went back to eso until they answer my support ticket.
  • I guess no one works at En Masse glad I didn’t spend anything in there store I almost did but the lack of there customer service makes me think it’s not a good idea. It’s been over almost 2 days and no one has answered my support ticket. I’m guessing this is why the servers are so low populated.
  • Turn around on tickets can be quick, but I think expecting an instant response is a bit much.
  • I guess no one works at En Masse glad I didn’t spend anything in there store I almost did but the lack of there customer service makes me think it’s not a good idea. It’s been over almost 2 days and no one has answered my support ticket. I’m guessing this is why the servers are so low populated.

well I'd say for a game that's over 10 years old, the business model they operate on, and the resource and small team they have, you can't expect much. may be leave the valk at lv2 and try some other things
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    I guess no one works at En Masse glad I didn’t spend anything in there store I almost did but the lack of there customer service makes me think it’s not a good idea. It’s been over almost 2 days and no one has answered my support ticket. I’m guessing this is why the servers are so low populated.

Considering there was an entire server that couldn't enter dungeons due to a bug, and they had to submit tickets to rescued from those dungeons their characters were trapped in, I'd assume there was a huge mass of tickets. Which means you've gotta wait for the ones in front of you to be taken care of.