[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Xbox One - EU population

Hello,

Is it just me or is the entire EU server totally dead population wise?
I am still levling so wanted to know how the dungeon queue times are at max level?

Is it better to switch over to Tera US ?

Comments

• H63RYXD46C wrote: »
    Hello,

I am still levling so wanted to know how the dungeon queue times are at max level?

this game is dead, even on US, if u not in an active guild don't expect to run the 423 dungeons, even the 417 sometimes take more than half an hour in match making.
  • I migrated to US PvE server and the population there is way better than EU.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    H63RYXD46C wrote: »
    Hello,

We've had quite a few players come to NA from EU and they've said that it is about 3-5 times more populated here than it is over there.
  • HexxuHexxu ✭✭
    I have played on both Xbox NA and EU and PS4 EU, without a shadow of a doubt the PS4 EU is more populated than both Xbox NA & EU put together. But sadly even that is dying. As of now I don't bother with Xbox anymore the wait times for anything is far too long.
  • I used to play quite a lot on Xbox EU, but once the server merge happened, it practically killed the population, when it should have helped people to group together more. I ended up having to switch to the PS4. The difference was like night and day, and still it has a decent population. Although there are like 3 times more people with a PS4 than an Xbox One...
  • I played on Xbox EU for about 3 weeks, got to 65 only to discover that there is maybe 5 active guilds on the server, and they are either french or german. Its completely impossible for a newly levelled 65 to get a dungeon run there.

However, I moved to the NA server (which involves region switching your Xbox in the console settings), and its SO much better. Theres at least twenty active guilds, and lots of people willing to help newly levelled players. All areas of the game seem to have plenty of people in them, and the broker is 3 -4 times the size of EU, and everything is half the price.

Just bear in mind the time difference though for server activity (NY is -5 GMT, and CA is -8 GMT), so dont expect it to get really busy until after 9PM UK time.
  • > @H63RYXD46C said:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Is it just me or is the entire EU server totally dead population wise?
    > I am still levling so wanted to know how the dungeon queue times are at max level?
    >
    > Is it better to switch over to Tera US ?

Seems very dead to me rarely see anyone and the dungeon que from 43-60 so far has taken almost an hour as a tank to get in a dungeon for the story quests. Even ESO after all this time has people at pretty much all level brackets. Maybe ps4 servers are better?
  • > @Wolfmoon76 said:
    > I used to play quite a lot on Xbox EU, but once the server merge happened, it practically killed the population, when it should have helped people to group together more. I ended up having to switch to the PS4. The difference was like night and day, and still it has a decent population. Although there are like 3 times more people with a PS4 than an Xbox One...

Impossible to know how many more ps4 there are then Xbox since they do t publish there numbers the last time they did was 2016 but they did say they have 65 million unique Xbox live users so take that info for what it’s worth.