pve/solo farming event

.1 day doing pvp ( i did it last sunday) reward me with 1800 t11 - 400 T12 and 27 gt AND 3 SMARTS ( and ofc, a crap ton of killing spree points for rings/neck/earings upgrade or dw designs)

there is no way in hell that a pve player can get even close to those numbers in 1 day (the win rate was around 50% )

so ye. thats unfair..
a lot o my guldies and friends that can´t stand teras pvp are droping the game
ppl should be pvping cuz its fun... not cuz they have to farm...

we are already runnign short in players , forcing them t pvp ??/ be readu for the backleash...

if you guys want to bring more players to pvp and bgs, make it good.. fix the lag, make a decente matchmaking system, creat a damn tutorial ( the ammont of players that are clueless about how to pvp is scaring )
but do not force them to do it for fs11/12 ( at the end of the day is all about fs )

Comments

• Why they don’t like pvp? And who’s stopping them from running dng same amount of time? HM takes 15 mins for real skilled group to complete, and the rewards are quite similar to the jackpot. So I see no difference.
  • Gospodja wrote: »
    Why they don’t like pvp? And who’s stopping them from running dng same amount of time? HM takes 15 mins for real skilled group to complete, and the rewards are quite similar to the jackpot. So I see no difference.

can you farm 1800 t11 - 400 T12 only running dgs ? in one day ?? with one char ?
  • mayve wrote: »

can you farm 1800 t11 - 400 T12 only running dgs ? in one day ?? with one char ?

I am on the PvE server and I certainly WISH I could do that, via PvE events/challenges/dungeons. It would be AWESOME if I could engage in PvE events on the PvE server and be able to get credits to buy DW designs, resizers, and things like that, the way people who do the PvP events on the PvE server can do with their credits. As it is set up now, I have to buy designs, resizers, etc. from people who are willing to play PvP events, because there are no PvE events with similar rewards, and I am NOT going to be forced to become a PvP player, just for some rewards in a video game. I would definitely love to be able to farm that much feedstock in a day, via PvE play. I researched Tera before I joined, and I intentionally joined a PvE server, because I expected to be able to play as a PvE player, and get all rewards available through PvE.

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    > @GuardianAngelGG said:
    > mayve wrote: »
    >
    >
    > can you farm 1800 t11 - 400 T12 only running dgs ? in one day ?? with one char ?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I am on the PvE server and I certainly WISH I could do that, via PvE events/challenges/dungeons. It would be AWESOME if I could engage in PvE events on the PvE server and be able to get credits to buy DW designs, resizers, and things like that, the way people who do the PvP events on the PvE server can do with their credits. As it is set up now, I have to buy designs, resizers, etc. from people who are willing to play PvP events, because there are no PvE events with similar rewards, and I am NOT going to be forced to become a PvP player, just for some rewards in a video game. I would definitely love to be able to farm that much feedstock in a day, via PvE play. I researched Tera before I joined, and I intentionally joined a PvE server, because I expected to be able to play as a PvE player, and get all rewards available through PvE.

In a way, you are getting those items in PVE. You earn gold from doing most, if not all PVE content. Afaik, unless it's the one time daily vanguard, you don't get gold from PVP matches. (Correct me if I'm wrong). With that gold, you can buy those resizers off the broker from the players who PVP. Resizers are fairly new, and will continue to drop in price with time. Other than that, everything else can be farmed in PVE unless you count the PVP jewelry. PVP may reward you with a more mats than PVE, but both allow you to farm enough materials and both are subject to the rng of enchanting. Keep in mind, we also don't have VSHM and if it's similar in rewards to RMHM, should drop T12 feed. And those rewards from PVP are also only if you win and they're random. In addition, because of the daily vanguard limit, which is there to help control the economy, multiple characters is highly recommended, whether you PVP or not.
  • edited January 8
    Exortus wrote: »
    With that gold, you can buy those resizers off the broker from the players who PVP. Resizers are fairly new, and will continue to drop in price with time. Other than that, everything else can be farmed in PVE unless you count the PVP jewelry. PVP may reward you with a more mats than PVE, but both allow you to farm enough materials and both are subject to the rng of enchanting.

Yes, in my comment that you quoted, I wrote "As it is set up now, I have to buy designs, resizers, etc. from people who are willing to play PvP…" I know that I can buy the items from PvP players. My point is that PvE players on the PvE server should have PvE events that give us the same rewards that PvP events on the PvE server give out. Top gear designs, jewelry, resizers, etc. I should not be on a PvE server, having to buy those items from people who get them from PvP events. Also, it does not seem right that PvP events on the PvE server give more mats than the PvE events. I certainly have NO problem if people on the PvP server get more mats and things for their events, because that is a different server. I would like to be able to enjoy earning my own designs, jewelry, resizers, mats, etc. through PvE events. After all, I joined a PvE server expecting to play a PvE game, and to earn all of my own rewards through PvE events. I certainly did not expect PvP events to be given priority over PvE events, on a PvE server.

edited January 8
    With that gold, you can buy those resizers off the broker from the players who PVP. Resizers are fairly new, and will continue to drop in price with time. Other than that, everything else can be farmed in PVE unless you count the PVP jewelry. PVP may reward you with a more mats than PVE, but both allow you to farm enough materials and both are subject to the rng of enchanting.

Yes, in my comment that you quoted, I wrote "As it is set up now, I have to buy designs, resizers, etc. from people who are willing to play PvP…" I know that I can buy the items from PvP players. My point is that PvE players on the PvE server should have PvE events that give us the same rewards that PvP events on the PvE server give out. Top gear designs, jewelry, resizers, etc. I should not be on a PvE server, having to buy those items from people who get them from PvP events. Also, it does not seem right that PvP events on the PvE server give more mats than the PvE events. I certainly have NO problem if people on the PvP server get more mats and things for their events, because that is a different server. I would like to be able to enjoy earning my own designs, jewelry, resizers, mats, etc. through PvE events. After all, I joined a PvE server expecting to play a PvE game, and to earn all of my own rewards through PvE events. I certainly did not expect PvP events to be given priority over PvE events, on a PvE server.

It's actually easier to get Deathwrack in PVE than it is in PVP. PVP helps you enchant, PVE helps you get the actual gear. It would take completing the daily battleground vanguard on multiple characters over the course of a few days just to get 1 design and that isn't including the materials to craft Deathwrack. PVE dungeons drop far more DW materials than PVP does and can even drop fully crafted armor pieces too. I should have used a word other than "materials" because that was too general. PVP gives more feedstock and PVE gives more crafting materials. Ideally, the best way to get fully geared the fastest, is to do PVE and PVP, and have multiple characters.
  • Exortus wrote: »

It's actually easier to get Deathwrack in PVE than it is in PVP. PVP helps you enchant, PVE helps you get the actual gear. It would take completing the daily battleground vanguard on multiple characters over the course of a few days just to get 1 design and that isn't including the materials to craft Deathwrack. PVE dungeons drop far more DW materials than PVP does and can even drop fully crafted armor pieces too. I should have used a word other than "materials" because that was too general. PVP gives more feedstock and PVE gives more crafting materials. Ideally, the best way to get fully geared the fastest, is to do PVE and PVP, and have multiple characters.

Once again, my point is that I am on a PvE server, so I should not be forced to do ANY PvP gaming. That is NOT why I joined a PvE server. I should be able to perform PvE events where I can go to a shop with the credits I earned from them, and buy top gear designs, resizers, etc., just like the people who play PvP events on the PvE server get to do. They should add PvE events that give the same rewards as the PvP events, including all of the extra feedstock, because that is WHY I joined a "PvE" server. I expected to be able to be rewarded ONLY through PvE play, because that is the only type of gaming I am interested in, hence the reason for me joining a PvE server.

• mayvemayve
    edited January 8

yep =) thats the point
  • mayvemayve
    edited January 8
    > @GuardianAngelGG said:
    >
    >
    > can you farm 1800 t11 - 400 T12 only running dgs ? in one day ?? with one char ?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I am on the PvE server and I certainly WISH I could do that, via PvE events/challenges/dungeons. It would be AWESOME if I could engage in PvE events on the PvE server and be able to get credits to buy DW designs, resizers, and things like that, the way people who do the PvP events on the PvE server can do with their credits. As it is set up now, I have to buy designs, resizers, etc. from people who are willing to play PvP events, because there are no PvE events with similar rewards, and I am NOT going to be forced to become a PvP player, just for some rewards in a video game. I would definitely love to be able to farm that much feedstock in a day, via PvE play. I researched Tera before I joined, and I intentionally joined a PvE server, because I expected to be able to play as a PvE player, and get all rewards available through PvE.

In a way, you are getting those items in PVE. You earn gold from doing most, if not all PVE content. Afaik, unless it's the one time daily vanguard,
  • Exortus wrote: »
    > @GuardianAngelGG said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

In a way, you are getting those items in PVE. You earn gold from doing most, if not all PVE content. Afaik, unless it's the one time daily vanguard, you don't get gold from PVP matches. (Correct me if I'm wrong). With that gold, you can buy those resizers off the broker from the players who PVP. Resizers are fairly new, and will continue to drop in price with time. Other than that, everything else can be farmed in PVE unless you count the PVP jewelry. PVP may reward you with a more mats than PVE, but both allow you to farm enough materials and both are subject to the rng of enchanting. Keep in mind, we also don't have VSHM and if it's similar in rewards to RMHM, should drop T12 feed. And those rewards from PVP are also only if you win and they're random. In addition, because of the daily vanguard limit, which is there to help control the economy, multiple characters is highly recommended, whether you PVP or not.

dude, realy,,?? i got 16 lvl 65 characters..3 of them are ambush 15+ and one is dw +12 and weapon 15... do not come here and try to teache how to play

i know that vm9 crap drops at dgs. at this ponit i already done more than 160 vs runs, ( warrior , ninja, and archer )
    i do farm every single day

read what the hell i´m saying..
    IT IS FUC%4## UNFAIR THE AMMOUNT OF F12 AND F11 U CAN GET BY DOING PVP ..
    i asking for a fking pve event to get fs11 and 12

dude 1 day doing only pvp gave me 1800 ts 11 and 400 fs 12.. with one char.. my sorc ( 392 ilvl btw , since ilvl is pontiless for bgs.. )
    i wnat to be able to get the same ammount of ts.. doing pve..
    and i´m pretty sure that 8 out 10 guys that play in a pve server think tha same way

AGAIN
    i don´t give a crap to pvp rewards.. as long as pve rewards are the same
    btw pvp can give you crap ton of gold.. ( ambush smart box pvp only ) and the resizers ( pvp only as well ) and a etching box
    at the end of day . it is all about fs.. 1 weeks doing pvp gave me arround 800 k.. how the [filtered] is that fair ?

battlegrounds should be optional , not mandatory ..
  • Well to get best jewelerry, which is pvp, it is fair that u have to farm pvp. And no one actually says why they don’t want pvp. I can accept the only reason, that u might be a pacifist and don’t want to kill, but here lies another issue as you are willing to kill adds. For example killing peaceful Santa’s with one shot. This is a game about erotica and killing, that’s why it’s rated 18+. And if, just if, u don’t want to kill real ppl, just pretend it’s high skilled adds, and u’ll be fine. So in my opinion, having mondatory pvp is what any mmo is required to be popular.
    edited January 9
    @GuardianAngelGG
    @mayve
    I see both your points. I was merely attempting to find some middle ground to somehow lessen the discontempt. In addition, I thought you'd both like to know that resizers now drop in PVE in the new Demon's Wheel dungeon ^.^
  • The amount of crying in this thread. Youre not getting pvp rewards, rewards that actually require effort, for faceroll dungeons that take no effort at all to complete.

Resizers/gold/circlets/AB and DW designs all drop from DW so go spam that 4x a day.

Pvp rewards are rng on top of rng quit complaining you dont do the work why should you get the reward?

Its not changing after gear revamp either, pvp will still be the better way that also takes more effort.

Dont care about your gear, dont put in the work you dont deserve the reward thats final.