[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Bellicarium Credits Shop revamp

about the change in the PvP shop ,

why were the golden talents removed from the shop? ( unless i am blind theres only silver talents )

instead of removing ways to obtain golden talents, you should add more ways other than iod for a steady amount to try an enchant.

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Cause mEME
  • feelsbadman
  • They removed a lot of enchanting mats aswell, that's horse [filtered].
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    gold talents are no longer needed to enchant the new pvp gear, as they introduced new equivalents for it

silver talents are still in there because there aren't any dedicated pvp accessories other than brooch and innerwear, and so a player that pvps still needs access to them.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Even if they changed the pvp gear to not use golden talents, at least it was a way to earn golden talents without having to mindlessly grind bams all day.
  • y ahora cual es la mejor manera de farmear talentos dorados ??????
  • spungspung ✭✭
    edited January 17
    Seeing how much you're going to need to upgrade your new PvP set that uses non-tradable mats, its hard to see someone investing that time to waste on gold talents.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    Even if they changed the pvp gear to not use golden talents, at least it was a way to earn golden talents without having to mindlessly grind bams all day.
    i'm not saying it's wrong or right, i'm just pointing out what happened.
  • EME just follows Ktera so yea, Ktera did the change.

Also Ktera has added more ways to get more talents, look at Seraphinush patch notes.

I Honestly think its better this way. People play PvP cause they want to PvP, instead of trying to get free pve mats.
  • But there is a thing called veteran ticket guess you get some of them by doing quest, I got 160 golden talents with those tickets. Are similar to interior clothes ones. And were faster