[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Almost Six years of Tera...

I just made a forums account a few minutes ago just to make this post, For other vets or even new players I have spent almost six years, since my account was first registered on this game and honestly. Doesn't feel rewarding at all, But some kind of nerd I am to expect a video game to feel reward after spending six years on it. Tera is fun just for being a player this long it doesn't feel like it was worth it. "Aug 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM" Is when my account for Tera was for the very first time registered. The game has changed a lot and so I have. Even though Tera hasn't rewarded me for being a long time player the people I've met and the changes I've gone through over the time of my life I spent on this game. They were worth it and they were reward so, Thanks for growing up with me Tera.

Comments

• 2d062fa862565c48962c82e77ee70ccc.png

This is my proof of being a six year player btw.
  • SAIXUNOSAIXUNO ✭✭✭
    are u quitting
  • MatrixOfLeadersMatrixOfLeaders ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    > @MacMillon said:
    > I just made a forums account a few minutes ago just to make this post, For other vets or even new players I have spent almost six years, since my account was first registered on this game and honestly. Doesn't feel rewarding at all, But some kind of nerd I am to expect a video game to feel reward after spending six years on it. Tera is fun just for being a player this long it doesn't feel like it was worth it. "Aug 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM" Is when my account for Tera was for the very first time registered. The game has changed a lot and so I have. Even though Tera hasn't rewarded me for being a long time player the people I've met and the changes I've gone through over the time of my life I spent on this game. They were worth it and they were reward so, Thanks for growing up with me Tera.

Sounds like a QQ, quiting post...

I have been playing Tera since early 2013 (Regent Armors) also, and I still have fun with the game. You say the game isn't "rewarding"? You chose to play the game.. That sounds entitled af... and it sounds like you want a handout....

You say " it wasn't worth it."

Dude.. then why did you keep playing?

QQ post...

Anyway...

I have met some wonderful people over the last 6 years also and continue to do so in this game. The classes are fun to play and the combat is awesome. This game isn't perfect, however I CHOOSE to keep on playing despite hiccups and strange choices the company has made.

Is Tera rewarding? YES

Why? Because in 10 years plus, I will still be connected with the people I met on Tera through social media sites and i will be able watch them grow and start families as they will watch my life change aswell.

My last mmo from 2008-2011, I am still friends with many people from my guild and they have started families and do not play PC games anymore. However, we will always have those good times and memories for the rest of our lives.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    > @MacMillon said:
    > I just made a forums account a few minutes ago just to make this post, For other vets or even new players I have spent almost six years, since my account was first registered on this game and honestly. Doesn't feel rewarding at all, But some kind of nerd I am to expect a video game to feel reward after spending six years on it. Tera is fun just for being a player this long it doesn't feel like it was worth it. "Aug 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM" Is when my account for Tera was for the very first time registered. The game has changed a lot and so I have. Even though Tera hasn't rewarded me for being a long time player the people I've met and the changes I've gone through over the time of my life I spent on this game. They were worth it and they were reward so, Thanks for growing up with me Tera.

Sounds like a QQ, quiting post...

I have been playing Tera since early 2013 (Regent Armors) also, and I still have fun with the game. You say the game isn't "rewarding"? You chose to play the game.. That sounds entitled af... and it sounds like you want a handout....

You say " it wasn't worth it."

Dude.. then why did you keep playing?

QQ post...

Anyway...

I have met some wonderful people over the last 6 years also and continue to do so in this game. The classes are fun to play and the combat is awesome. This game isn't perfect, however I CHOOSE to keep on playing despite hiccups and strange choices the company has made.

Is Tera rewarding? YES

Why? Because in 10 years plus, I will still be connected with the people I met on Tera through social media sites and i will be able watch them grow and start families as they will watch my life change aswell.

My last mmo from 2008-2011, I am still friends with many people from my guild and they have started families and do not play PC games anymore. However, we will always have those good times and memories for the rest of our lives.

He kinda contradicts himself. Says it wasn't worth it and then was worth it.
  • This is one of those " Please someone notice me " posts. I see them on facebook too it's along the lines of " imma delete." then two days later " nvm I'm back hwhaha"
  • fromsector7fromsector7 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    just six years ?
    https://imgur.com/a/XUl59ek
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

just seven years :3

not really, because we are not in august yet :3
  • unknown.png
    you are cute.