[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

So what is the current situation on ktera?

Reading on others page and forums, i found the new lvl crap 70 is overwhelming bad and the most recent post on https://seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com the korean servers are merged now.

So now ktera just have a server and the game can said its dead now? Soemone can give me more details.

Comments

• GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Seems like honeymoon is over and Ktera players were leaving again, a merge attack and ragequit started after they need to delete some important characters, were people spend money , then they know new cost of Heroic oat levels , going to force people to Spend too much money in a single video game, not happy with this, Bluehole decide to return at the begging of Tera with level 70 , everyone said holy cow is awesome , but happiness ended when they know is another Devasting grinding system reach level 70 takes weeks and is per character. Also add endless grinding and (updated I was wrong , it’s 1.9 millions gold) not 500.000 gold xd , even worse if you want to max extra skills.

Even more vile they introduce the new lovely dugen points, now you have a table that refill every certain time, as production points works, but with dugens, this points are super expensive for high tier levels, forcing people to pay elite every month or spend more money on items to refill and just to able to play a few high tier dugens at week.

Damage was so high that people stop creating alts, knowing that they must, leveling to 439 to awaken ,level to 70 for weeks , then spend tons of money in gears, super skills,potions, refill points and mounts. So people decide to stop leveling alts.
    Now all old dugens in nexon works with 3 men’s , cause new players won’t be supporting by old ones.
  • JoseMerced wrote: »
    Reading on others page and forums, i found the new lvl crap 70 is overwhelming bad and the most recent post on https://seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com the korean servers are merged now.

So now ktera just have a server and the game can said its dead now? Soemone can give me more details.

Only the level 70 patch isn't going to be bad at all.
    Dungeon Entries are Def going to be improved yes getting to level 70 likely will be a pain but then people freaked out when level 65 came out too. I'm not shocked to see so many people crying over this stuff it happens games change and evolve. I don't get why people bash on it when it's not even released in NA yet. ( People also cried over Apex...and the Talent System. Always something I swear.)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    JoseMerced wrote: »

server merge and 3 players dungeon it seem tera is really going very bad :/
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

Dungeon Entries are Def going to be improved yes getting to level 70 likely will be a pain but then people freaked out when level 65 came out too. I'm not shocked to see so many people crying over this stuff it happens games change and evolve. I don't get why people bash on it when it's not even released in NA yet. ( People also cried over Apex...and the Talent System. Always something I swear.)

because you can reach level 65 with dungeon and quest in only one day

the new patch say not new dungeons, not new quest, not new areas, so only the stupid and boring grind, for that i already have black desert
  • vkobe wrote: »

the new patch say not new dungeons, not new quest, not new areas, so only the stupid and boring grind, for that i already have black desert

Only it does mention new quests, not sure where you are getting your patch notes from lawl.
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Seems like honeymoon is over and Ktera players were leaving again, a merge attack and ragequit started after they need to delete some important characters, were people spend money , then they know new cost of Heroic oat levels , going to force people to Spend too much money in a single video game, not happy with this, Bluehole decide to return at the begging of Tera with level 70 , everyone said holy cow is awesome , but happiness ended when they know is another Devasting grinding system reach level 70 takes weeks and is per character. Also add endless grinding and (updated I was wrong , it’s 1.9 millions gold) not 500.000 gold xd , even worse if you want to max extra skills.

Even more vile they introduce the new lovely dugen points, now you have a table that refill every certain time, as production points works, but with dugens, this points are super expensive for high tier levels, forcing people to pay elite every month or spend more money on items to refill and just to able to play a few high tier dugens at week.

Damage was so high that people stop creating alts, knowing that they must, leveling to 439 to awaken ,level to 70 for weeks , then spend tons of money in gears, super skills,potions, refill points and mounts. So people decide to stop leveling alts.
    Now all old dugens in nexon works with 3 men’s , cause new players won’t be supporting by old ones.

This is very depressing news. Maybe it's time to quit before lvl 70 patch hits...
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Or you could wait until it hits and judge for yourself?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »

Only it does mention new quests, not sure where you are getting your patch notes from lawl.

fine show me the link the patch say new dungeon, new area ? everyone agree than to level up you have to kill one billion bams and from what i read from other players the new system will be very grinded
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dokibun wrote: »
    Or you could wait until it hits and judge for yourself?

when koreans are unhappy with this patch it is not a good new for us and when everyone say not new areas you know it is not the same system than fate of arun patch

remember we are in nexon tera era and they are able to ruin the mmorpg when this mmorpg is dying
  • According to Bluehole team, the reason to not introduce new areas or dugens was because Tera already have a lot of World areas, their ideas is to create content focused on fill those areas,like they did with fishing mission and guardian mission series.

Also they want to introduce more solo content an less party one, in order to keep population
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol more solo content in mmorpg :3

fine show me the link the patch say new dungeon, new area ? everyone agree than to level up you have to kill one billion bams and from what i read from other players the new system will be very grinded

You mean this?

https://seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/post/180907075578/ktera-devnote-lvl70

"Level expansion and new story | K TERA Dev Note"
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean this?

dude your link just confirm what i say, not new area, not new dungeon and we have to grind bam to level up :)

and Field hunting revision is not new areas :)

You mean this?

dude your link just confirm what i say, not new area, not new dungeon and we have to grind bam to level up :)

I said New story not New Area if you hate Tera so much just leave, no one here really cares. Also I have yet to see a single K-tera player complain about the patch. Personally, I feel this patch and the few that follow it are going to be great. More so the point system for dungeons, no more of that stupid daily limit I can run the dungeon I want as many times as I want seem's great.

Crying over Bams, boo hoo we have to kill Bams. Did you whine and cry about Apex as well? Or about the EP system? Guessing you likely did.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

You mean this?

I said New story not New Area if you hate Tera so much just leave, no one here really cares. Also I have yet to see a single K-tera player complain about the patch. Personally, I feel this patch and the few that follow it are going to be great. More so the point system for dungeons, no more of that stupid daily limit I can run the dungeon I want as many times as I want seem's great.

Crying over Bams, boo hoo we have to kill Bams. Did you whine and cry about Apex as well? Or about the EP system? Guessing you likely did.

well i remind your post

sorry but saying than this new patch is like fate of arun patch is [filtered], fate of arun gave us new dungeon, new area, new monsters and even a little introduction of brawler class, not a recycle areas with recycle monsters

and i should remind you than your link say

Only 1 player will be rewarded loot for eliminating field boss monsters.
    Only 1 player who deals the last hit to field boss monsters will be notified through a global message along with the player’s guild name.

i thought tera is a mmorpg :#

we dont need EP and apex to reach level 65 so i dont care about that