[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Easiest path to ilevel 453?

Im currently +7 sc weapon, +0 sc others and daylight accessory and frostmetal belt. What's the quickest and most easily achievable path to item level 453?

Comments

• I see a guildmate currently ilvl 453 today with sc+8 and each part of sc +5, daylight accs.

My main character is 451 with weapon +9 and 3 golden accs (dont remember the name lol) it seems that sc+8 or +9 doesnt make difference u still need upgrade ur other sc set.
  • I'd probably focus on your body next getting it to +7. From my experience the most ilvl gains you get seem to be from your weapon and your body.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    yuxz wrote: »
    Im currently +7 sc weapon, +0 sc others and daylight accessory and frostmetal belt. What's the quickest and most easily achievable path to item level 453?

Solo world bams in between dungeon run you get 40 golden talent per world bam solo, do 446 dungeons and guardian legion assuming you have designs for crafting important mats like plates and diamonds in a week you will have enough mats to hit your goal the more time you put in the better.
  • yuxzyuxz ✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    yuxz wrote: »

Solo world bams in between dungeon run you get 40 golden talent per world bam solo, do 446 dungeons and guardian legion assuming you have designs for crafting important mats like plates and diamonds in a week you will have enough mats to hit your goal the more time you put in the better.

By world bam you mean the named world bosses? They are super rarer and I would most likely be wasting lots of time on checking if they've spawned.
  • you could do stormcry +7 weap / +7 glove / +6 boot / +6 chest and daylight
    or stormcry +7 weap / +5 glove / +5 boot / +5 chest and 3 entropy accessory ( ring , ring , earring )
    theres many ways tbh just go with what u want i guess
    it takes a while never the less.