[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Why all noob cry?

why do people cry?the game is very easy and even the new dungeon(dw) close it with a low gear... what problems do they have?

stop playing if you are not able, i do not want there to be a nerf to the dungeons

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    baddies need to whine about something to ignoe their own lack of ability
  • Finally someone said why ppl don’t like pvp! Lack of ability(skills I suppose)!
  • because the world is all about what you want, what are you 7
  • you act like this is something new, the console version is not what brought the game to the easy mode factor, dude it's been easy mode ever since it changed hands. like back in 2011 when it was actually challenging. bams actually requiring a group. but this is the thing, they are not catering to the hardcore gamer. they are catering to the people who will give them side money. either deal with it or leave yourself.
  • Nope, I believe they have to focus both actually, but those who are “side players” as u say don’t stay in game for long. Those who make servers live are those who are committed and these are most frequently the hardcore players. But if they continue to ignore players, like taking my cutting edge away, I think we’ll, me and my friends, are going to have to leave. Hopefully BDO support will be more responsive when it comes out.
  • > @9FX9HDTWWE said:
    > you act like this is something new, the console version is not what brought the game to the easy mode factor, dude it's been easy mode ever since it changed hands. like back in 2011 when it was actually challenging. bams actually requiring a group. but this is the thing, they are not catering to the hardcore gamer. they are catering to the people who will give them side money. either deal with it or leave yourself.

bam in group? only if you're naked.. maybe pls aahahahah

every activity is easy :)
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    E7KJMJA766 wrote: »
    bam in group? only if you're naked.. maybe pls aahahahah

every activity is easy :)

That was his point... I guess English is not your strong suit..
    Gospodja wrote: »
    Finally someone said why ppl don’t like pvp! Lack of ability(skills I suppose)!

No one mentioned PVP...
    Gospodja wrote: »
    Nope, I believe they have to focus both actually, but those who are “side players” as u say don’t stay in game for long. Those who make servers live are those who are committed and these are most frequently the hardcore players. But if they continue to ignore players, like taking my cutting edge away, I think we’ll, me and my friends, are going to have to leave. Hopefully BDO support will be more responsive when it comes out.

BDO is a horrible game unless you're willing to see past the horrible lag, the vast amount of bugs, horrible customer support (Yes, even worse than EME), the constant trolling of other players by players in large groups, and the fact that there is absolutely zero PVE content apart from the monsters you kill out in the open world.

However, if you enjoy being trolled by frantic kids and adults with the mental capacity of a 10 year old, then BDO is definitely the game for you!
  • E7KJMJA766E7KJMJA766 ✭✭
    edited January 23
    .......ok now i see the light
    ..... :)