[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Deathwrack Update : New Issues

Comments

• PYGN3PMNTE wrote: »
    JLG023 wrote: »
    Bosses are not naturally enraging at 89% hp

I thought different bosses have different enrage tresholds. Should they all enrage every 10% HP lost ?

There are some bosses that naturally enrage at 95, but all of the ones we have are supposed to naturally enrage at 89% hp if you don't manually enrage them at the start of the fight, they are enraging at 79% instead now.
  • Reaper pendulum strike still bug since october 30
  • JLG023 wrote: »
    PYGN3PMNTE wrote: »
    JLG023 wrote: »
    Bosses are not naturally enraging at 89% hp

I thought different bosses have different enrage tresholds. Should they all enrage every 10% HP lost ?

There are some bosses that naturally enrage at 95, but all of the ones we have are supposed to naturally enrage at 89% hp if you don't manually enrage them at the start of the fight, they are enraging at 79% instead now.

Yeah, i realized that bosses on VH enrages naturally @ 83% or every 16% hp lost.
  • edited November 2018
    Since the DW update, mystic mote drop cancels if you only slightly move in any direction making us very vulnerable 3s, even more because you still get the cooldown. I think someone already mentionned that sometimes you have the full animation of mote launch but the mote just isn't there. Also, it seems there's a bug with the crit resist buff (? Or is it something else?) as I never been critted on like that before =/
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    LNKJH5GHGF wrote: »
    Since the DW update, mystic mote drop cancels if you only slightly move in any direction making us very vulnerable 3s, even more because you still get the cooldown. I think someone already mentionned that sometimes you have the full animation of mote launch but the mote just isn't there. Also, it seems there's a bug with the crit resist buff (? Or is it something else?) as I never been critted on like that before =/

Some of my guild members and I have discovered that the motes are being placed, but they aren't rendering. And if you are talking about Velik's Hold, we've also tested and found that the final boss can crit you. In addition, the crit resist buff isn't crit immunity, it's just resistance. You can still be crit, but it reduces the chances of being crit.
  • L3R5P6G3DRL3R5P6G3DR PS4
    edited December 2018
    Core Infusion doesn't work on my High Elf Gunner. It hasn't since lvl 1, it doesn't matter where I am in game or what % my mana is at, it restores no mana and gets put on a 30 min CD.
    Picking up mana spheres on the ground also don't restore my mana. The only way to restore mana quickly is to use blast, which delays my skill chains and drops my dps significantly.
    I cannot remember if mana pots restore mana or not for me, but core infusion and mana spheres do not.

Also, I just unlocked the other High Elf racial skill Core's Resonance and when I used it, it brought be to Kaiator, not Allemantheia. Huge bugs here.

:/
  • I'm really confused as to what is going on with these updates ? Since this thread was posted after the dw update it has been updated almost every other week along side a game update. Either something is broken "again" or every update has since the first one hasn't gone to fix any of the existing problems.
    Why Post the same game update every week and also post with that update that nothing was fixed. For over a month. Every week...
    Or I'm blind and missing something
  • I'm not sure if it's repeatable i haven't tries yet but fixing the rocks on BR in a certain position (pretty far into the rock cave thing) my character changed into the flash and fazed through the map! XD I was falling for about 30 seconds until hitting some sorry of floor. I seemed to be underwater or something. If anyone's interested or have heard of this let me know I've got a pretty funny saved video of me freaking out trying to get vid on and trying to explain where I went to my group!😂
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    > @BubbeIzz said:
    > I'm really confused as to what is going on with these updates ? Since this thread was posted after the dw update it has been updated almost every other week along side a game update. Either something is broken "again" or every update has since the first one hasn't gone to fix any of the existing problems.
    > Why Post the same game update every week and also post with that update that nothing was fixed. For over a month. Every week...
    > Or I'm blind and missing something

This thread is to help make EME aware of any issues we may find which they then push to BHS. From there it is up to BHS to provide the fixes.
  • Login event 1 day travel atlas cannot be opened by both elite and non-elite players, cannot be banked, cannot be deleted.

AIHM cannot be reseted (cobalt already warned via discord) via scroll.

item claim stuck on loading and just fails to load.
  • edited December 2018
    > @BubbeIzz said:
    > I'm not sure if it's repeatable i haven't tries yet but fixing the rocks on BR in a certain position (pretty far into the rock cave thing) my character changed into the flash and fazed through the map! XD I was falling for about 30 seconds until hitting some sorry of floor. I seemed to be underwater or something. If anyone's interested or have heard of this let me know I've got a pretty funny saved video of me freaking out trying to get vid on and trying to explain where I went to my group!😂

The falling bug happened to me too LOL
  • Just a reminder that berserker is still bugged !!!

1) Interrupting TS (by block canceling) and then recasting the skill, will always cast Vampiric Blow instead of Thunderstrike. MAJOR DPS LOSS!

2) Skill chain: Thunderstrike > Vampiric Blow

We should be able to cancel VB faster since the update, but now we are stuck in the animation of both TS (very slow cancel) and then VB (chains very veeery slowly and cannot be block canceled properly)
  • Ninja: one thousand cuts dash distance is severely reduced
  • Level 65 Quest: Lilith’s Keep, picked up from Dougal is still obtainable.
    Quest itself is not available in Quest Log or “Display Zome Quest Markers” but it is blocking from being able to progress dungeon Quests. I have screenshot/picture if needed!
  • Ladona wrote: »
    Level 65 Quest: Lilith’s Keep, picked up from Dougal is still obtainable.
    Quest itself is not available in Quest Log or “Display Zome Quest Markers” but it is blocking from being able to progress dungeon Quests. I have screenshot/picture if needed!

yeah this, and completing demokron factory give you T9 rewards? come on tera