[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch

I need a guide/tutor

I got to level 65 recently as an archer but the problem is I dont know where to go from here, I dont know much about endgame and I need someone that can guide me hopefully, ill owe them ofcourse afterwards I just need help to make my favorite class op. Thanks if anyone can help. I play on xbox one, pvp server.

Comments

• same, I play on xbox one, pve server
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    edited January 2019
    Iwyn wrote: »
    I got to level 65 recently as an archer but the problem is I dont know where to go from here, I dont know much about endgame and I need someone that can guide me hopefully, ill owe them ofcourse afterwards I just need help to make my favorite class op. Thanks if anyone can help. I play on xbox one, pvp server.

I do not play on your server, but I can give you some tips. Once you hit level 65, you'll want to talk to Dougal in Highwatch to collect your Idoneal gear and complete the quests he gives you. They'll all help you get your next set of gear and the materials needed to enchant and masterwork it. Echoes of Aranea is a great way to get some Guile gear which is what you want after Idoneal. Using the materials you got from the For the Federation questline you received from Dougal, you'll want to enchant it until you reach item level 417.

Once you get there, you'll want to do the 417 dungeons for your Misery gear which is the next set you want; Bathysmal Rise for your gloves and chest, Velik's Hold for your boots and weapon. Kalivan's Dreadnaught and Demokron Factory (Hard mode) will give you your God/Heaven jewelry. Continue running those dungeons or farming BAMs on Island of Dawn for more T11 feed to enchant your Misery gear until you get to 423.

Once there, you'll want to farm Velik's Hold (Hard), Bathysmal Rise (Hard), Velik's Sanctuary, Akeron's Inferno, and Demon's Wheel for materials and designs to craft your Deathwrack gear, which is currently the best gear in the game.

Unlike the pre 65 dungeons, all level 65 dungeons have mechanics that need to be followed. If you are unsure of what to do, I recommend asking or looking at one of Saru's guides for help.

Guile, Misery, and Deathwrack gear can all go to +12 enchantment level once masterworked. Deathwrack can go to +15 once awakened. To masterwork your gear, you'll need blue masterwork scrolls (obtained during the 65 leveling quest, dungeons, broker, or loot boxes) and identification scrolls (purchased from npc merchants or obtained in dungeons). You keep rerolling your stats with scrolls until it masterworks. As an fyi, gold stats will increase your item level whereas green stats will not. Once an item is masterworked, you can use spellbind to lock the rolls you want into place. I wouldn't recommend doing this until you have Misery gear or higher.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! ^.^
    oooogameon wrote: »
    same, I play on xbox one, pve server

I believe the above should help you as well, and I play on the Xbox PVE Server: Lakan as well. I'm an officer in a guild made for teaching with the ultimate goal of getting everyone into end game, so if you'd like, you're welcome to join or you can ask your questions here and I'll do my best to answer them. Just look up "School of Poff" in the "guilds on server" tab. Feel free to message my guild leader with any inquiries you have about the guild and let 'em know Kazura sent you.

Good luck both of you and welcome to Tera's endgame!
  • Exortus wrote: »

I do not play on your server, but I can give you some tips. Once you hit level 65, you'll want to talk to Dougal in Highwatch to collect your Idoneal gear and complete the quests he gives you. They'll all help you get your next set of gear and the materials needed to enchant and masterwork it. Echoes of Aranea is a great way to get some Guile gear which is what you want after Idoneal. Using the materials you got from the For the Federation questline you received from Dougal, you'll want to enchant it until you reach item level 417.

Once you get there, you'll want to do the 417 dungeons for your Misery gear which is the next set you want; Bathysmal Rise for your gloves and chest, Velik's Hold for your boots and weapon. Kalivan's Dreadnaught and Demokron Factory (Hard mode) will give you your God/Heaven jewelry. Continue running those dungeons or farming BAMs on Island of Dawn for more T11 feed to enchant your Misery gear until you get to 423.

Once there, you'll want to farm Velik's Hold (Hard), Bathysmal Rise (Hard), Velik's Sanctuary, Akeron's Inferno, and Demon's Wheel for materials and designs to craft your Deathwrack gear, which is currently the best gear in the game.

Unlike the pre 65 dungeons, all level 65 dungeons have mechanics that need to be followed. If you are unsure of what to do, I recommend asking or looking at one of Saru's guides for help.

Guile, Misery, and Deathwrack gear can all go to +12 enchantment level once masterworked. Deathwrack can go to +15 once awakened. To masterwork your gear, you'll need blue masterwork scrolls (obtained during the 65 leveling quest, dungeons, broker, or loot boxes) and identification scrolls (purchased from npc merchants or obtained in dungeons). You keep rerolling your stats with scrolls until it masterworks. As an fyi, gold stats will increase your item level whereas green stats will not. Once an item is masterworked, you can use spellbind to lock the rolls you want into place. I wouldn't recommend doing this until you have Misery gear or higher.

I believe the above should help you as well, and I play on the Xbox PVE Server: Lakan as well. I'm an officer in a guild made for teaching with the ultimate goal of getting everyone into end game, so if you'd like, you're welcome to join or you can ask your questions here and I'll do my best to answer them. Just look up "School of Poff" in the "guilds on server" tab. Feel free to message my guild leader with any inquiries you have about the guild and let 'em know Kazura sent you.

application sent, also just want to say that I'm secretly a big fan of yours because your posts are very helpful

Thanks so much it means alot to finally get some clarity in what to do, im sure using this guide ill even be able to learn endgame for every class!
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Exortus wrote: »

application sent, also just want to say that I'm secretly a big fan of yours because your posts are very helpful

Thank you very much, that means a lot to me! What's your in game name so I can ask one of other officers currently online to accept you?

Thanks so much it means alot to finally get some clarity in what to do, im sure using this guide ill even be able to learn endgame for every class!

You're very welcome! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you very much, that means a lot to me! What's your in game name so I can ask one of other officers currently online to accept you?

You're very welcome! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

shon, no worries somebody already accepted me