[PC] Maintenance is completed!

soon you can be popo brawler .

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497356969007644682/538082152294645771/2019-01-24_14-45-37.mp4

yeah idk how to post a video , but there ya go , this is going through discord atm so not new news i guess

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Absolute madmen, they actually did it...colour me surprise
  • its a nice little addition indeed

• heres a cw run with it
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate brawlers.

Human female brawlers were cool and all, but their lack of a few armors that zerk and lancer could use, really didnt suit well for me
    Human male brawlers look just weird, i like the armors but is like, copy paste animation of the human female
    Elins are cool, i like em, but their stance! and the size of the powerfist!! no pls

Popos? they look fun, and at least the size of the powerfist doesnt seem so off, plus popo adds the fun factor to it. i may give it a try.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25
    Galadthas wrote: »
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497356969007644682/538082152294645771/2019-01-24_14-45-37.mp4

yeah idk how to post a video , but there ya go , this is going through discord atm so not new news i guess

you upload the video on youtube and link the youtube adress here

• vkobe wrote: »

so take someone elses content and reupload it?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »

so take someone elses content and reupload it?

he could ask me to proove it ;)

and he never say he own the video
  • i dont know who took the video , it just reached me and i wanted to share it with everyone else ._.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    all i've wanted since brawler came out was those fat furry lil things punching stuff.
    it's finally happened.
  • Let me know if you want anything specific done on it, i know the person playing/recording with it and could get them to do some more [filtered]. Just nothing too much since they are in basically +0 frost
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    At this rate, they may as well just release brawler to every race. No doubt that is their plan. I already have two brawlers and no real interest in a third. He is pretty cute though, oh, I mean tough looking. Who am I kidding, if they gave us a free slot, I'd probably level one up.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    I already have a popo brawler.

(puppy suit + big head = popo brawler)
  • Hahaha.. This is too funny!

When? Just when?
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Hahaha.. This is too funny!

When? Just when?

unannounced by nexon/bhs/krafton
  • Cool xd but lame at the same time, means on April popo brawler , October high elf brawler , December, castanic brawler. No new class this year only unlocking classes.