No ppl 4 low lvl dungs?

I need to do argon corpus and the following dungeon, but i was about 50 minutes in dungeon matching without success, so i question, ppl still play this game?

Comments

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    > @TLX said:
    > I need to do argon corpus and the following dungeon, but i was about 50 minutes in dungeon matching without success, so i question, ppl still play this game?

I believe the issue isn't that no plays the game, it's that there is no reason to do Argon Corpus other than the achievememt, for feats, or for the story which most do not take part in. Tera has been changed into a game that rushes you to level 65 with very few running those "extra" dungeons.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Exortus wrote: »
    > @TLX said:
    > I need to do argon corpus and the following dungeon, but i was about 50 minutes in dungeon matching without success, so i question, ppl still play this game?

I believe the issue isn't that no plays the game, it's that there is no reason to do Argon Corpus other than the achievememt, for feats, or for the story which most do not take part in. Tera has been changed into a game that rushes you to level 65 with very few running those "extra" dungeons.
    I level up with the entire story line from 1 to 65 lvl. On all my four chars. I do not know other system for level up quick.

• TLX wrote: »
    I level up with the entire story line from 1 to 65 lvl. On all my four chars. I do not know other system for level up quick.

I think I did the entire story line with my first two characters. The story is fun, but a lot of people (myself included) do not really see the need of doing the story, once we have done it a couple of times. Personally, once I get to around level 20, I started checking the Vanguard list for BAMs to fight. I also check to see what dungeons are giving Vanguard rewards at the time. I will fight the highest reward BAMs available, but also queue for the dungeons that are currently showing in the Vanguard list. I just fight BAMs after level 20 (mostly Basilisks, Kumases, and Fimbrilisks), and if the dungeon I am queued for happens to pop, then I will go into the dungeon. Once I have completed the dungeon I will queue for dungeon again, but continue fighting BAMs, while waiting to see if the dungeon pops again. For my first six or seven characters, I used to always just solo the level dungeons, because they are easy to solo, if you are near the top level of the recommended levels to go into the dungeon (as shown in the Vanguard list), and if you have the armor appropriate for your level. I just started queuing for dungeons a few months ago, when we had the tank level events, and I discovered how much faster and easier the dungeons are with a group of other people. For weapons, be sure you are always farming for relic pieces, to always have the relic weapon for your level, because they provide the best benefits, compared to other weapons below level 65 (this will usually come naturally, by fighting BAMs and doing dungeons that come available). Also, use the Vanguard rewards to collect level tokens that you can use to get armor appropriate for your level. Once I get to level 60, then I immediately do the story line for "Vanguard Initiative", and just follow the story line from level 60 to 65. The experience points for the story line from level 60 and up are so high, it is pretty quick and easy to get the last 5 levels through the story line. One thing I have always noticed is that when you do the Vanguard rewards while leveling, even when you do your eight daily rewards, the Vanguards will still reward you for the experience points, even though they don't give you the other rewards. However, that seems to STOP when you hit level 60, if you have already done eight Vanguard rewards for that day (even the extra Vanguard experience points stop being rewarded). The story line will still make it pretty quick from level 60 to 65, but if you get to level 60 and feel like taking a little break (if you are not rushing to level 65), then you can stop for the day, come back after the Vanguard rewards have reset for the day (midnight PST or 3am EST), and you will be getting Vanguard rewards (including extra experience points) for the first eight again, which makes 60 to 65 even faster.

There are plenty of YouTube videos that show how to do this. I bookmarked this one and followed quite a bit of it, with a few modifications of my own, based on my experience and play style - I especially recommend looking at the part at 7:30, when you are starting a new character, for quick respawns of the Deva Assault Teams that you can kill over and over again to quickly go up in some of the lower levels and to quickly get the relic weapon for that level range.

Whenever I am leveling up a new character, I save all of the extra level tokens (for level appropriate armor), extra low-level feedstock, and extra low-level alkahest. When I create my next character, I just pull out the level tokens, feedstock, and alkahest that I will need for my next few levels, from the bank. If you didn't bank those things on your first couple of characters, then I recommend starting to bank them with this one.

If you are waiting to do Argon Corpus, then you may already be level 60. If you are, then go into your Vanguard list and start the "Vanguard Initiative" quest. If you are not quite level 60 yet, then go into your Vanguard list and see which BAMs are available, and start fighting them until you hit level 60, then go do the Vanguard Initiative and follow the story from there.
  • oooogameonoooogameon ✭✭
    edited January 25
    For a game that's been out for so long that's kind of expected. I completed all main quests on one of my chars. The dungeons ones I mainly soloed them after hit 65 and masterworked all gears. The way I see it, the campagin is supposed to be an individual experience anyways. And only having to do it once actually made that experience whole lot more special. One of the reasons I like tera
  • ViftsVifts ✭✭
    TLX wrote: »
    Exortus wrote: »
    > @TLX said:

Most people blast through dungeons at their level range then go back after they're level 65 with gear to clear the story and side quests for achievement purposes. There's no reason to do them otherwise.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Ok thanks all.