[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

XBOX ONE SERVER MERGE

I really can't see why the euro and usa servers can't merge? and don't say lag as I have played on the usa server and I'm in the uk and there was hardly any lag, plus games like neverwinter have the same sever for all and it runs fine and it runs on a worse game engine, please bluehole merge the Xbox servers or the Xbox euro server is going to die along with all my characters and all the time and cash I have put into this game

Comments

• VEDIVEDI ✭✭
    I agree and please dont wait too long to do it
  • Its been discussed with EME CR reps just yesterday on the EME discord (this is a good idea to join if you want some input into the direct conversation with the reps) after they announced the merging of the Closers PC servers into a singlular world server.

They are going to look into it, as they are fully aware of just how quiet Xbox is as a platform, and are also looking at merging the NA PVP server into the NA PVE server.

All we can do is wait and see, but for the time being, its just a thought for now.
  • KhaossKhaoss
    edited May 7
    I hope we can merge server with na later