[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Male gunner,when?

There are enough classes for elins, time to focus on other classes and races. I will be happy if the next male class is the gunner. I will make a castanic male gunner the day 1 after launch for sure. What do you guys think?

Comments

• I’d make a popori gunner
  • edited January 27
    So far, the current list of upcoming class/race combos is: -
    • Human Male Brawler
    • Elin Brawler
    • Elin Gunner
    • Popori Brawler

Thats all BHS have released so far, and the list is on order as well. Popori Brawler isnt even out officialy yet on PC, but IS in the KTera PC files.
  • I pray for high el female Brawler. People pray for ninja in other classes , but since is Elin cash grab , chances are zero
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited January 29
    • Human Male Brawler
    • Elin Brawler
    • Elin Gunner
    • Popori Brawler

Thats all BHS have released so far, and the list is on order as well. Popori Brawler isnt even out officialy yet on PC, but IS in the KTera PC files.

Well, at my start of Tera console Ps4, i promised to play the human male brawler cus killing things with fists is fun. Since the valkirie has been released, i expect to the next 3 or 4 months to the release of the human male brawler. Atm i maining a castanic berserker (who can do tanking and dpsing) but the male gunner is another class i would like to play.

I understand that elins get more attention but i do not like to play 10 y/o children. I was about to play a ninja but i rethinked later.

• DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    TLX wrote: »
    • Human Male Brawler
    • Elin Brawler
    • Elin Gunner
    • Popori Brawler

Well, at my start of Tera console Ps4, i promised to play the human male brawler cus killing things with fists is fun. Since the valkirie has been released, i expect to the next 3 or 4 months to the release of the human male brawler. Atm i maining a castanic berserker (who can do tanking and dpsing) but the male gunner is another class i would like to play.

I understand that elins get more attention but i do not like to play 10 y/o children. I was about to play a ninja but i rethinked later.

10 year old children? I think you've gotten your lore mixed up there buddy.. Elin are not 10 year old children.
  • Just to say that we now know what the plan is for the next 3 months - Elin Gunner will be released in April, along with the Gear Revamp.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Exipheus wrote: »

No male brawler?
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    TLX wrote: »
    Exipheus wrote: »

No male brawler?

That was only Pt1 of the roadmap. Part 2 has not been released yet which I would assume is the remainder of the year.
  • JakeStompJakeStomp
    edited June 27
    All I wan't to know is "Will popori brawlers be coming to console?" If so when?