Deathwrack Update : New Issues

12346»

Comments

• Ladona wrote: »
    Level 65 Quest: Lilith’s Keep, picked up from Dougal is still obtainable.
    Quest itself is not available in Quest Log or “Display Zome Quest Markers” but it is blocking from being able to progress dungeon Quests. I have screenshot/picture if needed!

Liliths Keep is no longer in game, and was removed with the DW patch. if you can, decline the quest from you log and remove it entirely. LK will be returning apparently as an event dungeon from time to time.
  • PYGN3PMNTE wrote: »
    Just a reminder that berserker is still bugged !!!

1) Interrupting TS (by block canceling) and then recasting the skill, will always cast Vampiric Blow instead of Thunderstrike. MAJOR DPS LOSS!

2) Skill chain: Thunderstrike > Vampiric Blow

We should be able to cancel VB faster since the update, but now we are stuck in the animation of both TS (very slow cancel) and then VB (chains very veeery slowly and cannot be block canceled properly)

Just your monthly reminder that Zerk is still bugged.

Hotfix post DW patch came and fked up the chain and the skill itself.

Amost 3 months have passed and not only we did not recieve any feedback on the matter, but the thread was also UN-stickied...

This is not the way to handle such problems, i'll not let this thread die.

@CobaltDragon
  • @PYGN3PMNTE - If you're able to provide short video clips of each individual issue, I'll be happy to add those to the existing bug report, which could increase the rate of both issue being addressed.
  • @PYGN3PMNTE - If you're able to provide short video clips of each individual issue, I'll be happy to add those to the existing bug report, which could increase the rate of both issue being addressed.

I'll do as soon as i get back to my xbox.

Thanks for the answer.