[PC] Maintenance is completed!

Reputation credit question

So I've got to the point in the game where I can earn rep credits for factions each day, I was wondering if I have a higher reputation in these areas will it increase the amount of credits i earn per quest.
E.X. I'm rank 6 for hydread legacy and earner 20 credits per quest. If I increase my rep rank will I earn more credits?

Comments

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    So I've got to the point in the game where I can earn rep credits for factions each day, I was wondering if I have a higher reputation in these areas will it increase the amount of credits i earn per quest.
    E.X. I'm rank 6 for hydread legacy and earner 20 credits per quest. If I increase my rep rank will I earn more credits?

No, you do not earn more credits per rank. Ranking up only allows you to purchase the higher tiers of items the vendor offers.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, those green 60 rep quests are basically entirely pointless...the 60 gear they give is completely washed out by the stuff from the Velika outskirts quest line. Only piece of gear from those used to be the healing rings in Hydread but they got nerfed to the ground and then everyone forgot these things existed
  • The only reason to do any of those rep quests now is if you want to get the black panther mount from the vendor in Velika. Otherwise, they dont provide anything of any use anymore, and can be considered "legacy" areas of the game.
  • Cool thank you😊😊 I just want the end game mounts and hats lol.
  • I recall you just buy the hats now, but it has been a few months since I looked into that.

I recall something about not being able to get all the ingredients anymore.