[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

PS4 Tuwangi Mire Sun Essence issue.

The Sun Essence in Tuwangi Mire all the way up until Fey Forest don't work properly. They give wind essence and essential mana instead. This is the PS4 version, I'm not sure about Xbox version.

Comments

• Yes, known issue. Because Tuwangi Mire is actually a 20+ area, its supposed to give wind essence and have linmetal ore, but the nodes are named wrongly.
  • Thanks for the response. So are nodes supposed to give the named item and random items? I was in the snow region recently and I got a blue beetle from an Ice Essence. And as I said I was also getting Essential Mana from the Sun Essence in Tuwangi Mire.
  • Thanks for the response. So are nodes supposed to give the named item and random items? I was in the snow region recently and I got a blue beetle from an Ice Essence. And as I said I was also getting Essential Mana from the Sun Essence in Tuwangi Mire.

Gathering materials (nodes) drop different items. They drop their named item, but they also drop scarabs (beetles). Plants drop straw scarabs, ores drop elemental scarabs, and essences drop aurora scarabs. Scarabs can be refined into scarab powder, which is used for creating etchings. Gathering materials also drop murex snails, cochineal beetles, and other items that are used to create dyes. Gathering materials also drop things like speed potions, which you can use to temporarily increase your non-combat speed. Of course, they also drop fine and pure materials (fine plant fibers, pure essence, and pure ore). The regular, fine, and pure materials are mostly used for crafting weapons and armor.
  • Okay, thanks for the clarification. I did get some speed potions in Tuwangi Mire from the nodes now that you mentioned it.