[PC] Maintenance is completed!

So what is the current situation on ktera?

Comments

• eyuu wrote: »

=^.^= about damn time

This should be interesting

• Does anyone know how much the level 70 patch affects the PVP such as Corsairs? I have heard something about new skills and i am starting to look back when the non lvl 60 players had less skills and less glyphs points or even less crystals options to fight the level 60 players up to the fact where the level 60 players had somewhere around 10% up to 20% defense/offense advantage.

I hope that Corsairs will be fine and we will not need to level up alts just to be able to fight at the same level with the others..
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much the level 70 patch affects the PVP such as Corsairs? I have heard something about new skills and i am starting to look back when the non lvl 60 players had less skills and less glyphs points or even less crystals options to fight the level 60 players up to the fact where the level 60 players had somewhere around 10% up to 20% defense/offense advantage.

I hope that Corsairs will be fine and we will not need to level up alts just to be able to fight at the same level with the others..

Everything going to be destroyed xd, imagine also 431 412 or 439 even 446 dugens, with level 70 only ,monsters going to buffed, your damage will be irrelevant as new player a simple 412 dugen might takes 5hours now.

And it takes weeks even months to reach level70 in a character, add also polished skill system, 2 millions gold per character, you are going to be destroyed in PvP if don’t invest the gold in those skills, same for pve, worst patch in ages strikes in 3 months be ready.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much the level 70 patch affects the PVP such as Corsairs? I have heard something about new skills and i am starting to look back when the non lvl 60 players had less skills and less glyphs points or even less crystals options to fight the level 60 players up to the fact where the level 60 players had somewhere around 10% up to 20% defense/offense advantage.

Everything going to be destroyed xd, imagine also 431 412 or 439 even 446 dugens, with level 70 only ,monsters going to buffed, your damage will be irrelevant as new player a simple 412 dugen might takes 5hours now.

And it takes weeks even months to reach level70 in a character, add also polished skill system, 2 millions gold per character, you are going to be destroyed in PvP if don’t invest the gold in those skills, same for pve, worst patch in ages strikes in 3 months be ready.

You like to jump to conclusion and talk one set of garbage right question do you play on ktera do you have first hand encounter with the patch too much hear is not good cause what might be hard for someone else won't be hard for you or me to accomplish despite all the talk. 412 will take 5hrs stay quite and stop with the garbage talk. and from what i read they increased the xp you get from field monsters and deceased the difficulty of the 66-70 quest and you will get xp from almost everything you can do in tera today. So what in the world you talking about I have no idea.
  • I know that if you are level 70 and other persons are 66 , due to epic leveling times per character, you can destroy below level players like candies, for pvp might be a massive mistake, look at shore battle about being kicked for not being overgeared .

No add level 70 PvP players. Kicking level 66 every round xd cancer will be even worse.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    I know that if you are level 70 and other persons are 66 , due to epic leveling times per character, you can destroy below level players like candies, for pvp might be a massive mistake, look at shore battle about being kicked for not being overgeared .

No add level 70 PvP players. Kicking level 66 every round xd cancer will be even worse.

it's the same as 64 v 65 whats your point the aim is to get 70 and with all the they have since the patch it should be easier now.
  • Level 70 still an issue in k Tera when takes 4 hours or less to reach 70 everything will be fine , for now we must stop this fake grinding leveling system that made game worse.
  • People forgot the new kid on the block.
    K-TERA lost significant amount of players to "Lost Ark", the new MMORPG came out last year in Korea.
    Which gained massive popularity over many online games (few exception are PUBG and LoL, which are still big) from service start and still going strong right now.

BHS is trying hard to keep the TERA float, but without massive contents boost or revamp the whole thing to keep users, it will be lost game forever.
  • Again @Gatokatzen making the worst out of things in the past few months hes been constantly ranting on this forum. You would think that someone who massively complains on why the game is bad, why it is dead and should die, and why its getting worse would've shut up and quit by now ingame and on this website. But alas some people just have to keep ranting because they have to be butt hurt until they feel like they meant something by showcasing the worst possible angle from any side he can get since he never got over hating tera and the dev/prod team. Pretty sad. Honestly.
  • To add on to that, yes the system will cause unbalance for a while but thats literally it. It won't kill the game and like the nature of any expansion + asian mmo it means more grinding and raw playtime. So what? Its not the end of the world and you can expect @Gatokatzen to complain about the next leak/release thats going to come for another year xd. Also its pretty interesting that he talks about pve/pvp/ktera status like he knows every single detail assuming that it's accurate, whereas I've never seen nor heard of them at all above middle and upper tiers of pvp/pve but ofc hes a pro and knows all, Gatokatzen is obviously never wrong and you should listen to him.
  • You sounds like and old man “where is my cocoa,”” who’ve taken my pills”. All this “young people are too loud.” Enjoy the game lol. Is just a video game.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited February 2
    People forgot the new kid on the block.
    K-TERA lost significant amount of players to "Lost Ark", the new MMORPG came out last year in Korea.
    Which gained massive popularity over many online games (few exception are PUBG and LoL, which are still big) from service start and still going strong right now.

BHS is trying hard to keep the TERA float, but without massive contents boost or revamp the whole thing to keep users, it will be lost game forever.

Lost Ark is a killer but it is only for KR so far ( unless players decide to somehow try to play there ). And it might take a while until it will be published over NA/EU/Etc.

Anyway, does anyone know or have any relevant information about the level 70 patch? What to expect in terms of PvE and PvP? Especially regarding the alt characters?

There was a lot of skepticism over the talent system but it eventually turned out to not be so bad though this new level 70 cap with super expensive skills and a long time for grinding experience does not sound too well.

Well?
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    People forgot the new kid on the block.

Lost Ark is a killer but it is only for KR so far ( unless players decide to somehow try to play there ). And it might take a while until it will be published over NA/EU/Etc.

Anyway, does anyone know or have any relevant information about the level 70 patch? What to expect in terms of PvE and PvP? Especially regarding the alt characters?

There was a lot of skepticism over the talent system but it eventually turned out to not be so bad though this new level 70 cap with super expensive skills and a long time for grinding experience does not sound too well.

Well?

kr is constantly having things tweaked about 65-70 leveling to make it a lot faster then it was originally in the first week, not being level 70 wont make or break your ability to do decently
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »

kr is constantly having things tweaked about 65-70 leveling to make it a lot faster then it was originally in the first week, not being level 70 wont make or break your ability to do decently

Considering the first lvl70 gunner in SC+9 was doing the DPS of HO+3 lvl 66-67 gunners it will be a problem.

The grind means permanently say goodbye to alts. I dont get why BHS is making the game so un-alt friendly, Every patch makes it harder and harder to have alts, which kills the game even more. Playing alts was the big thing you did after getting fully geared. Now the grind is way to absurd and RNG to do anymore
  • Of course they hate alts, cause if you have alts, you aren’t going to spend money, In exagerated grinding costs of gear, ep, item xp, level 70, pet systems, dugen points . PvP gears ,skill polished system, if they forced you to spend money in a character progression they can get people suffering for materials and items to spend money.
    But if you can gear a character so easy, no money. Tera business is clear.
    Progressions systems more exagerated every year and more demanding in time and money.
    The main problem is that population get bored faster than before,and leaves. While progression times are every worse than before. You can’t hold people forever. Even whales have limits.

Just look at fishing. Mission, first days works, now people don’t bother anymore. They know since finishing rod 3, farming times are epic long , and doesn’t Worth the money or wasted time.