Golden talent supply problem coming back

Comments

• MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Ray676 wrote: »
    Slowly going up in price. Was 50g each before the shorehold patch, now it's 70g each. Slowly going up and up and not going down at any point in the day.

You know it's a problem when Silver Talents are cheaper the Gold ones.

Silly to remove Golden Talents from Bellacarium credits shop. Also even more silly to remove Item XP from Battlegrounds vanguards, we still need Item XP to upgrade jewelry...

Unneeded changes create too many problems.

The supply ain't the problem you lazy to go get them i never buy golden talents since the new gear patch and i hardly play well that's me there ways to get the talents and you all lazy to go get them don't complain because you want to buy talents and price high blame the greedy players who go farm just like what you should be doing and come and bust price on you now blame them.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 9
    Mod Edit: Removed for off-topic aggression and personal attacks.
  • edited February 9
    Mod Edit: Removed for off-topic aggression and personal attacks.
  • Crappy PVP player going to give my input.

I started playing Tera in December 2018 and while I didn't have much problem gearing up at first ( I am in full Stormcry) it is definitely a struggle now. Removing Golden talents from Battleground's was a horrible choice, I understand there is PVP Gear now that no longer uses golden talents but new players needing to gear up will just leave. It's too hard and too complicated to get Talents.

Yes, there is the ability to go to the Island of Dawn and farm bans for a grand total of 7 talents each time, which really isn't that much. It's a huge problem. If I had come into the game now and tried gearing up it simply wouldn't happen.

I really hope EnMasse will implement a way for players to get Talents more so with the level 70 patch on the way.
  • Crappy PVP player going to give my input.

I started playing Tera in December 2018 and while I didn't have much problem gearing up at first ( I am in full Stormcry) it is definitely a struggle now. Removing Golden talents from Battleground's was a horrible choice, I understand there is PVP Gear now that no longer uses golden talents but new players needing to gear up will just leave. It's too hard and too complicated to get Talents.

Yes, there is the ability to go to the Island of Dawn and farm bans for a grand total of 7 talents each time, which really isn't that much. It's a huge problem. If I had come into the game now and tried gearing up it simply wouldn't happen.

I really hope EnMasse will implement a way for players to get Talents more so with the level 70 patch on the way.

Nope, level 70 patch increase enchanting cost x10 also increased dump of gold for leveling x5. Now you must add more money to your PvP wishes cause you need 2 millions gold per character if want super skill for PvP or rip. things are going to be worse. For golden talents and silvers. Farming
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Crappy PVP player going to give my input.

Nope, level 70 patch increase enchanting cost x10 also increased dump of gold for leveling x5. Now you must add more money to your PvP wishes cause you need 2 millions gold per character if want super skill for PvP or rip. things are going to be worse. For golden talents and silvers. Farming

I think you misunderstood, I was hoping they'd improve enchanting rates. Goodness, they said prices would lower for enchanting it seem's it will be the other way around. Not good at all.

I think you misunderstood, I was hoping they'd improve enchanting rates. Goodness, they said prices would lower for enchanting it seem's it will be the other way around. Not good at all.

Yeah enchanting rates going to be increased , cause stormcry going to be new frosmetal, heroic the new stormcry a new gear going to arrive soon to k Tera. This patch is a mid gear revamp. They are preparing us to release full Heroic levels and replace it with a new gear. So may your wish won’t be true cause that new gear will be also hard to enchant.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited February 6
    Gatokatzen wrote: »

Yeah enchanting rates going to be increased , cause stormcry going to be new frosmetal, heroic the new stormcry a new gear going to arrive soon to k Tera. This patch is a mid gear revamp. They are preparing us to release full Heroic levels and replace it with a new gear. So may your wish won’t be true cause that new gear will be also hard to enchant.

Where are you getting this information from? Because they had said when announcing level 70 content that there will not be any new gear set; so storm cry/HO will still be BiS. What you are saying makes no sense because right now HO only goes up to +3. It wouldn't make sense for them to implement 'full HO levels' and then 'replace it with new gear.' Especially considering HO is still a very new set of gear for regions.
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

There is a difference from doing a battleground and a dungeon.

One dungeon can be cleared within twenty minutes (?) and receieve the dungeon coins.

One battleground win can take from 15 minutes up to 45 minutes or even one hour depending on how the queue is doing.

I get what you're trying to say, but it still isn't fair for those who don't like to do BGs at all. Besides, the amount of time it takes to clear dungeons and finish BGs is irrelevant since during those events you can only claim the VG coin reward once per day for each dungeon on each character anyway.
  • Easy, with level 70 your damage going to be increased, if they let same gears, there is no reason to waste time gearing, cause with max level you can do same damage with stormcry gear past +5 +7 than person with max heroic.
    By releasing full HO+9 and new gear, reducing prices in old gears means more money for them. That’s the only reason cause level 70 going to be hard to reach. Hey are preparing another gear revamp. Hope this time guardian gear be removed forever, that’s my wish, cause is the most divine useless gear in whole Tera history.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    edited February 9
    Mod Edit: Please attack the argument not the person.
    Easy, with level 70 your damage going to be increased, if they let same gears, there is no reason to waste time gearing, cause with max level you can do same damage with stormcry gear past +5 +7 than person with max heroic.
    By releasing full HO+9 and new gear, reducing prices in old gears means more money for them. That’s the only reason cause level 70 going to be hard to reach. Hey are preparing another gear revamp. Hope this time guardian gear be removed forever, that’s my wish, cause is the most divine useless gear in whole Tera history.

Here about gear:

6. Gear

New : Equipment Merge System
    Added a new system to merge two gears together
    Successful merge will apply a portion of the fodder gear’s options to main gear
    Main gear and fodder gear list :
    Main gear : number of options available
    Frostmetal : 1
    Stormcry : 2
    Heroic Oath : 2
    Fodder gear : number of options : obtainability
    Worn Frostmetal : 6 : [dungeon|field]
    Worn Stormcry : 6 : [dungeon|field]
    Worn Heroic Oath : 3 : field boss monster

New : Gear slot

Added 2 slots for Hallow and Relic
    The following items can be equiped in the respective slots, and can be obtained through new quest, dungeon, and field
    Hallow : Relic : item rank
    Seren’s Hallow : Zuras’ Relic : uncommon
    Isren’s Hallow : Gidd’s Relic : uncommon
    Elinu’s Hallow : Karas’ Relic : rare
    Tithus’ Hallow : Dagon’s Relic : rare
    Amarun’s Hallow : Ishara’s Relic : legendary

Upgrading

Each item can be upgraded to item tier II to V, and requires item of same tier as enchanting material
    Added battleground-specific Hallow and Relic to equalized-gear battlegrounds
    Adjusted gear upgrading cost
    Decreased cost of Guardian weapon, armor, gloves, boots, and belt
    Decreased cost of Guardian-gear tier jewelry
    Decreased cost of Twistshard weapon, armor, gloves, and boots

Now please, stop spread bs John Snow because you know nothing.
  • ArnetraArnetra ✭✭✭
    edited February 9
    Mod Edit: Removed personal attack.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    Hes not wrong though when we thought +9 stormcry would be BiS. Oh boy were we wrong when they decide to release HO and even now add +3 to it and golden/silver talent didn't become cheaper :3. So brace yourself for more RNG grindfest.
  • When a fodder gear is and option, to enchant, means grinding and failure rates going to be increased lol, you answer the question admitting grinding model just going to be more grinding than before .
  • ArnetraArnetra ✭✭✭
    When a fodder gear is and option, to enchant, means grinding and failure rates going to be increased lol, you answer the question admitting grinding model just going to be more grinding than before .

I think you misunderstand the system they added, you get random drops and they can randomly add lines to gear you already have, it doesn't have to do with enchanting costs.