[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Golden talent supply problem coming back

Comments

• > @Laemie said:
    > Richtter wrote: »
    >
    > @toofaceddiva and @TYoung11 you still can do it with alts. Actually I have 2 alts for IoD only and I'm farming around 100k/day.
    >
    > My real issue is by farming diamonds than golden talents.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > So you dont do Guardian Missions on all your alts? Thats a shame, with 10 chars you would get more than 10 diamonds a day! :D
    > Make it 20 chars for 20+ diamonds! Make another 200k in 1 day! * -*
    >
    > People have the point when they said they didnt want to do mind numbing contents all day everyday for little to no gold talent. I can finish 16 VGs in 20 mins still it bores me out of my mind after 10 mins. I have guided alot of newbies in my Guild (Fresh new to Tera before they reach level 65) and they played way less when they got to the point they needed gold talents and i told them they needed to do IOD and it M U S T be L O W tier, their active time slowly went down and eventually they stopped playing. :D

Lol what a liar, i ve opened more than 700 guardian legion boxes, and never got a diamond. If you farm 40 boxes, you might get 11.300 gold in pure rubbies and shappires, getting 40 boxes is only faster if you have 10 alts in stormcry +7. Or You must be playing 24 hours per day, cause there is no way to get 200k gold per day. Without playing the broker. (Unless you are a whale with gears p2w)

Even if you transform every single gems in to diamonds, crafiting cost tons of gold and your profit will be almost zero. At the end of day.

50k per day is possible but 200k is deluded.
  • LaemieLaemie ✭✭✭
    I guess its really hard for some people, its okay youre right and im a liar lets just go with that!
  • the post got way out of context about the issue which is golden talents and not
    how much gold u can make per day
  • Galadthas wrote: »
    the post got way out of context about the issue which is golden talents and not

Golden talents isn't the issue, the real issue is the lazyness. Anyway some people are hanging themselves because of Bellicarium shop, but again they forget they don't need golden talents for pvp gear. So thats probably what made BHS remove them from bellicarium shop.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Richtter said:
    >Waste around 40 minutes to make 10k

Guardians should take 20-25 mins on a good dps
    smh
  • GaladthasGaladthas ✭✭
    edited February 8
    Richtter wrote: »
    Galadthas wrote: »
    the post got way out of context about the issue which is golden talents and not

Golden talents isn't the issue, the real issue is the lazyness. Anyway some people are hanging themselves because of Bellicarium shop, but again they forget they don't need golden talents for pvp gear. So thats probably what made BHS remove them from bellicarium shop.

laziness on whose side? the developer or the players?
    the change in the pvp shop is fair enough but they cut another source of golden talents out, which leaves strongboxes(keys=emp),p2w boxes.iod and dungeons(do they even count? ) and barely anyone runs solo for veteran tokens since the player base is booming(sarcasm btw)

its ok tho u only need them from guardian - oath then u'll be free

if i left out any other source do remind me.

editing for clarfication: i do iod on 2 characters just to get 1-2 enchants and u cant believe how stale and boring the game has gotten
    but hey even after countless posts and complains still no improvement or a reply from a gm or a cm so meh.
  • Richtter wrote: »
    @toofaceddiva and @TYoung11 you still can do it with alts. Actually I have 2 alts for IoD only and I'm farming around 100k/day.

My real issue is by farming diamonds than golden talents.

"Games should be fun and encourage people to play, not force them to make a decision between boring drudgery to progress or actually enjoying their time online."

Korean/Chinese MMOS gives you 2 choices to stay competitive:
    1 - Invest your time.
    2 - Invest your money.
    Casual players enjoy the game by doing differents things other than being TOP dps, get the BiS gear, being rich in game etc.

I don't have time to level up and gear up alts.. It took me long enough to gear up my main I can't even imagine the gold it'd take to do it again on multiple characters
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    gold talents are 74g today :) totally not a big issue that needs addressed. haha :)
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tfw it's been 10 months since I started steadily complaining on the forums about golden taeltns and eme has barely done anything since then.
    Sheesh
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Tfw it's been 10 months since I started steadily complaining on the forums about golden taeltns and eme has barely done anything since then.
    Sheesh

Oh, they've done something: they brought back the gem and talent crates.

Low on mats? Just buy them, lol! :smiley:
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    > @Richtter said:

smh

On a good geared dps.

@Galadthas on player's side.

@toofaceddiva if you don't have time to gear up alts, isn't the game issue. Anyway, with FM+0 you can do IoD with easy in 30 minutes(with good dps classes) or run low tiers dgs fast.

This is only my point guys. You can stay here complaining to the wind or you can do something else as a work around or leave the game.
    > @Richtter said:

smh

On a good geared dps.

@toofaceddiva if you don't have time to gear up alts, isn't the game issue. Anyway, with FM+0 you can do IoD with easy in 30 minutes(with good dps classes) or run low tiers dgs fast.

This is only my point guys. You can stay here complaining to the wind or you can do something else as a work around or leave the game.

Calling people Lazy when they have a job outside of gaming show's the kind of person you are. *Rolls eyes* Also never once said there was a problem with Tera, you are making assumptions. I simply pointed out how much harder it is to get Talents now vs what it used to be anyone can see that it's an issue.
    > @Richtter said:

smh

On a good geared dps.

@Richtter

when you look at how many people are saying that golden talents/silver talents have an issue versus you saying that the players are lazy,no problems.
    it goes to show that there is an actual problem .

like i mentioned before farming iod can only help u for so long before the game gets absolutely boring and stale , and in comes the laziness that u mention because lets be real who in the world wants to farm iod for hours on end and then log out and repeat for one/two fails on enchants.
    also gonna mention that farming is okay and that its a part of the game, cant deny that but not to this extent that we have just for advancing a bit.

now imagine if u used all the time farming iod playing the game and enjoying it instead of wasting it all on farming , wouldn't that be a blast.

changes can only help the game and not hurt

anyway atleast you are right about one thing , we are complaining to the wind hoping for a change that wont happen.

> @Richtter said:

smh

On a good geared dps.

much content. what a big brain you have. "FARM IOD FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS GUYS !! STOP BEING LAZY GUYS !!" yea OKAY buster. I personally do NOT have this issue right now, but i do know people who just started playing the game not too long ago and already wants to quit because of the OBVIOUS golden talent problem when it comes to anything below 453's... CS was a great way to get em before the patch and while I understand the change (completely makes sense to me because it's pvp for pvp gear), they should've implemented a new way to bring more GT into the game without forcing ppl to go back to doing IOD daily for GTs.. especially when they want to use their vanguard on runs that give more item xp for their gear and mats for their gear.. so sure, have fun running IOD all you want my guy, but I already know people who left because of this OBVIOUS problem. but my bad i guess people are just lazy cause Cant"IOD"hahaLazyRetards
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    Hahaha, Tera's community never changes!
    It's just like all these proxy dev nerfing/not updating the free skill predictor to FORCE players to pay U$30~60 on paid SP and EME does nothing about ppl abusing the EULA to get some money hahaha!
    It's worst gaming community ever, by far!

Now it's the same talk about the legendary golden talent issue that's been a problem on NA for almost a year now!
    I remember when double vg rewards was the norm with triple VG events and BIS SC+9 gear was only ~384 talents per try, when EME removed perma double VG what ppl said here? Stop being lazy hahahaha!

Now that we got HO and higher at 1000+ talents per try they nerfed talents farming even further to boost talents crate sales, there's not a single double VG event for almost a month, the only way to farm golden talents in game is low-tier IOD with a horrible slow x1 rate (112 talents per toon per a REALISTIC 40 min cuz time wasted running/switching channels) and what they say?
    Stop being lazy hahahah !!!!

Let's be realistic here, the only way to progress in a reasonable pace nowadays on Tera is the p2w way, a new free player will get bored to death and prob quit way before reaching full SC+7 to even get VG rewards for mid-tier 3 star brain dead content cuz that [filtered] 453 iLVL req ;)