Bahaar Sanctum has no sense at all...

if enmase does not launch an official guide of the dungeon, and in all pages pages is not found, how am I supposed to learn? watching videos from youtube where absolutely nothing is explained and I have to deduce what is happening in each attack ?? The idea of ​​enmase is that based on trial and error learn it?
considering that the few people who are skilled are the best known players who use scripts, what is the point? reward the scripters?

Comments

• DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    I'm kinda sure no guides or videos were ever provided for KR players. What's the point of the most rewarding dungeon if you're given out official guides?
  • Digivolve wrote: »
    I'm kinda sure no guides or videos were ever provided for KR players. What's the point of the most rewarding dungeon if you're given out official guides?

cuz i think, its not doable without a guide, its not a normal or hard dungeon, its a extreme dungeon... most of the times, always waz 1 dungeon to learn it, and 1 harder to "try to learn it", but without a normal mode of bahaar... no sense...
  • C39CFE7RXF wrote: »
    if enmase does not launch an official guide of the dungeon, and in all pages pages is not found, how am I supposed to learn? watching videos from youtube where absolutely nothing is explained and I have to deduce what is happening in each attack ?? The idea of ​​enmase is that based on trial and error learn it?
    considering that the few people who are skilled are the best known players who use scripts, what is the point? reward the scripters?

Eme would need to know how the game they publish even functions for that to happen, and good luck with that...
  • iLuckyiLucky ✭✭✭
    While I definitely understand where you are coming from, remember that this game didn't used to have guides at all. It was all fan made so no one really should expect guides published for everything released. Even in Korea, these dungeons come out without guides and its our job as players to learn it. Koreans don't even have the benefit of having the 'videos to watch' like we do being another region . Definitely not EME's or BH's job to publish guides honestly, very few games do this.
  • > @iLucky said:
    > While I definitely understand where you are coming from, remember that this game didn't used to have guides at all. It was all fan made so no one really should expect guides published for everything released. Even in Korea, these dungeons come out without guides and its our job as players to learn it. Koreans don't even have the benefit of having the 'videos to watch' like we do being another region . Definitely not EME's or BH's job to publish guides honestly, very few games do this.

That’s the thing though, with the direction Tera has gone guides are kinda mandatory. Idk how things are in Ktera but from when I played previously NA was always so hard on knowing the dg. If you didn’t it was an auto kick even on learning runs.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    This dungeon is a joke because everyone can now just pull out the unethical dungeon guide and it tells you every [filtered] the boss does for you.
  • Thanks a lot.

• ******************** SPANISH**
    Aquí esta una versión en español que me tomé la libertad de traducir.
    Todos los créditos por la creación del material van para:
    신관 Por crear de la guía en inven
    Y a Nep, Roukanken y Levi-san por traducirlo a inglés y corregirlo

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fw2kkyG7uHdCUk5-GynnQ47b4T1ODRGUunFv723MrmA/edit?usp=sharing

******************** ENGLISH**
    Here is a Spanish version that I took the freedom to translate.
    All credits for the creation of the material go to:
    신관 For create the guide in inven
    And to Nep, Roukanken and Levi-son for translated into English and correct it