[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/24 at 7pm PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/32JFI3j

Server Merge for Progression and Community

We should totally start a petition to combine the servers and maximize our potential on the ps4. I'm on the PvP server and we have activity and do things. But the thought of the pool we have for HH it might be impossible to ever run. Cmon MoDs hear my plea and push for this with the gear revamp.

Comments

• I agree. We will not be able to do HarrowHold on PVP server due to lack of population. There are barely fifteen people who can do Velik's Sanctuary HM lol
  • Well if you guys didnt kill every low player you would have more players on your server.
  • DonJuanJr wrote: »
    Well if you guys didnt kill every low player you would have more players on your server.

Huh ?
  • DonJuanJr wrote: »
    Well if you guys didnt kill every low player you would have more players on your server.

ganking isn't possible for a few reasons since like first 2 or 3 days of the full release back in april (after beta). One, you have to flag yourself available for pvp in openworld specifically with the outlaw mechanic and it's not available till 65 iirc. If it's earlier, please someone correct me.

As for this topic. Please try to keep it up and get more people to post on this topic.
  • > @DonJuanJr said:
    > Well if you guys didnt kill every low player you would have more players on your server.

The point of coming in.here and lying was...?