[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

EU TERA Listened to Players

13»

Comments

• iLucky wrote: »
    I've said this in a few times in the EME discord, but its not possible currently to have these separate stand alone servers on NA. So basically NA wont get classic server (least in any near future).

Only that's kind of a lie isn't it? I am new to Tera but I did my research and saw back before Valk released that NA Did have a stand-alone server. it was a giant event server from what I saw and it looked like it'd be fun but of course, that was when Spacecats was still a GM

Problem is having a different server on a different patch version, which can't currently be handled by the current launcher. Wonderholme server and the past event servers (e.g. PvP event servers) didn't have this issue.

EME has said that the new EME launcher has (or will have) the capability of having test servers on a different patch version, and they are planning to move TERA PC to that new launcher (there's a placeholder in the launcher there now). Once that is done, they seem to believe they will have the technical capability to do this. Whether everyone wants it and how to time it would be the next issue.

Oh, that makes sense then. I hope, when they launch the new launcher we could have some sort of Classic server or an Event server it'd make Tera more enjoyable. I get bored doing the same thing endlessly.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    iLucky wrote: »
    I've said this in a few times in the EME discord, but its not possible currently to have these separate stand alone servers on NA. So basically NA wont get classic server (least in any near future).

Only that's kind of a lie isn't it? I am new to Tera but I did my research and saw back before Valk released that NA Did have a stand-alone server. it was a giant event server from what I saw and it looked like it'd be fun but of course, that was when Spacecats was still a GM

You're calling Lucky a liar?
    "I am new to Tera" oh that's why.
  • Aluh wrote: »
    iLucky wrote: »

You're calling Lucky a liar?
    "I am new to Tera" oh that's why.

Oh, you're one of those people who think I was saying Lucky was a liar when in truth I was saying EnMasse is lying, as in the past they have had event servers.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    edited February 11
    When ever that times comes you know NA players impatient.