[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Please Remove The Cooldown for Healers at Shore Hold.

I am a decent healer in terms of skill and this is my current PvP gear:

ucbC2QP.jpg

What happens is that a group of players from the old MT/TR that used to do Fraywind syncs and play together have now started to do syncs and play together at Shore Hold which is perfectly fine i guess.. But the problem is that they are also making sure to kick and blacklist over discord the players that "do not meet their requirements" or that are simply from other guilds and pose a threat at Civil Unrest with the focus on healers since they a vital role at the very same Civil Unrest ( i was intimitated many times so far at Shore Hold simply from being a healer from "that guild" ).

So i think that it is extremely helpful and useful for healers to not have a cooldown at Shore Hold after being kicked to be at least able to queue again and hopefully get inside a different game for more Azure/Violet Plates that are needed to enchant the PvP gear past +7..

I really hope that something will change about Shore Hold because it is going in a very wrong way with so many players being kicked/blacklisted and practically forced out of a part of the game up to the point where this will also affect the future of Civil Unrest because the ones that monopolize the Shore Hold will get full +9 and practically overpower anyone with full +7 or lower.

Please do something about this.

Comments

• DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't go changing the system because of trash-minded members of the community.

If you have proof of what you're saying, I'd send it over to support or GMs on discord and ask for appropriate disciplinary measures taken against that kind of players.
  • Shadow878Shadow878
    edited February 17
    These players have taken what was a fun new addition and ruined it by their judgementality and ability to freely blacklist and kick. And then they have the nerve to [filtered] about it not popping. A healer could be in queue for a hour or more before getting into a game and get insta kicked for who they are or what guild they are in and get bumped to rhe back of the line again. This is actually a form of bullying and should not be tolerated. This should not be an option. Shore is not healer friendly as there is only one healer spot per team.
    I have seen self proclaimed "Gods" sit on their mounts at the beginning of match because they feel it is an unwinnable match or rage quit several times because they do not like their team and cba to bother to try. Im should not be matched based by queue time.
    Good try but the toxicity is too strong
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    I wouldn't go changing the system because of trash-minded members of the community.

If you have proof of what you're saying, I'd send it over to support or GMs on discord and ask for appropriate disciplinary measures taken against that kind of players.

Kicking in Battlegrounds isn't against the rules. op is either extremely bad, cheats, or doesn't ever listen to what the raid says.

I guess this because I'm average player. +7, but i never get kicked. Because I don't do any of the above things. Like I already typed, you getting kicked in battlegrounds for any reason isn't against the rules.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    > @Ray676 said:
    > Digivolve wrote: »
    >
    > I wouldn't go changing the system because of trash-minded members of the community.
    >
    > If you have proof of what you're saying, I'd send it over to support or GMs on discord and ask for appropriate disciplinary measures taken against that kind of players.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Kicking in Battlegrounds isn't against the rules. op is either extremely bad, cheats, or doesn't ever listen to what the raid says.
    >
    > I guess this because I'm average player. +7, but i never get kicked. Because I don't do any of the above things. Like I already typed, you getting kicked in battlegrounds for any reason isn't against the rules.

Hence I said, if what they're saying is true. There's also a line between getting legal and accepting "getting kicked for any reason", and actually recognizing the case as cyber bullying - going by their story they're utterly unable to participate in a part of the game just because they hang out with people sync queers dont like or because of who the person is.
    If the person is indeed a cheater then thats justified, but going from my past experience with bg discord, I doubt thats the case.
    Getting kicked for any reason is fine, I guess, but repetitively? From the same group of people? Dont just shove that under ToS rug. Because ToS also says Eme can act on anything they deem unacceptable thats not mentioned in ToS, and bringing something like this to their attenion (with appropriate proof) is the right thing to do.