[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Raise Rewards for Gathering Dailies!

Please raise the Feedstock rewards for the gathering dailies 1 level like all the others were raised. Sure, they are trivial, but sometimes I just wanted to veg out a bit. Giving Tier 8 Feedstock means I get 1/4 of what I need for Tier 10 Feedstock, really really bad.

I also wish they would just all be available, along with the low level kill ones, instead of making me follow a specific order. Why require the order? Maybe I only want to gather a specific item or kill a specific set of mobs, let me do that!

Comments

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Please raise the Feedstock rewards for the gathering dailies 1 level like all the others were raised. Sure, they are trivial, but sometimes I just wanted to veg out a bit. Giving Tier 8 Feedstock means I get 1/4 of what I need for Tier 10 Feedstock, really really bad.

I also wish they would just all be available, along with the low level kill ones, instead of making me follow a specific order. Why require the order? Maybe I only want to gather a specific item or kill a specific set of mobs, let me do that!

The best way to farm feedstock is to do dungeons or BAMs. Gathering is typically done for materials or guild quest. Not for feedstock farming so I don't think that will change and with gear revamp coming up in 2 months, feedstock will become obsolete. T12 can be converted to emblems however.

If you want to change the order of your vanguards, (i.e you have kill 10 Iron Giants, but you want something else) take off a piece of your gear such as your weapon or chest piece and re-equip it. Keep doing that until you get the one you want.
  • Unequipping and reequipping gear is a good idea. Thanks!

I know that better ways to farm stuff exist, but the Feedstock for those should have gotten the same +1 bump everything else did.
    Unequipping and reequipping gear is a good idea. Thanks!

I know that better ways to farm stuff exist, but the Feedstock for those should have gotten the same +1 bump everything else did.

You're welcome!
    Well, perhaps they didn't feel the need to due to the lack of reports regarding it? This is the first time I've ever heard or had anyone mention an issue with the amount of feed obtained from gathering quests.
  • These forums aren't exactly overflowing with activity....
    edited February 20
    These forums aren't exactly overflowing with activity....

The official discord is where most of the activity takes place. I collect my feedback/information through multiple sources aside from the forums ^.^
  • Exipheus wrote: »

The official discord is where most of the activity takes place. I collect my feedback/information through multiple sources aside from the forums ^.^

Then why have an unused forum? Stupid practice, but their choice of course.
  • It is also not easy to find that discord. The only link I just found was to a dead invite. Good way to keep players out!
  • On the main TERA website, if you scroll down to the image of Discord and hover over it, it shows that clicking it will invite you to our Discord.
    For reference, that Web URL is : https://discordapp.com/invite/EME
    edited February 21
    Exipheus wrote: »

Then why have an unused forum? Stupid practice, but their choice of course.

The forum is used, however it seems most players prefer to use discord because of its instant messaging features among other things. That's why they have multiple media outlets so players can use whichever ones they'd like.
  • On the main TERA website, if you scroll down to the image of Discord and hover over it, it shows that clicking it will invite you to our Discord.
    For reference, that Web URL is : https://discordapp.com/invite/EME

Thanks. I couldn't find anything in my Google searching.