[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Need Duel Effect and Glyphs pages

Hey. When are we gonna get dual effects on console. Tired of farmin 2 sets (1 for pvp and 1 for pve) .... And we need saved glyphs pages too !!!! It will improve so much the gaming experience.

Duel effects : gives you the ability to save two separate sets of enchantments on new items and freely switch between the two sets

Comments

• I do agree with the glyph pages. I find it a tad bit inconvenient on my healers and tank characters to have to switch between my DPS and healer glyph builds when going from vanguard missions to dungeons or vice versa. It takes so much time that I just started to run my healing glyphs while doing solo vanguard requests on the Island of Dawn...
  • Hey EME staff, do you have informations about dual effect and saved glyphs release ?
  • YhayYhay ✭✭
    i'm just going to leave this here...
    nuQkzDu.jpg

• Yhay wrote: »
    nuQkzDu.jpg

OMG ! really ? is it a photoshop screen shot ? Man rip tera !
  • YhayYhay ✭✭
    Yhay wrote: »
    nuQkzDu.jpg

OMG ! really ? is it a photoshop screen shot ? Man rip tera !

Screenshot from their oficial discord server
  • Yhay ! cobaltdrag confirmed too :( but he is gonna ask if they plane it for next updates.
  • In its current state, there is no Dual Effects. That's not to say that it may not come in the future. Keep hope, friends. Also, that screenshot lmao.