how much population in game active players have in 2k19?

i mean i dont see much ppl on this game like the past year

Comments

• EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    You're not going to get an official answer to that one. Just anecdotes about how the slice that certain people care about is either dead or still doing fine if you have a set of friends/guild mates for it.

The steamcharts link, with it's ~500 to ~1,500 players, depending on time of the day, will inevitably get trotted out. The general downwards trend, with few upticks, will be noted. The counter argument of not everyone (or, if you want to be charitable, not even a majority of people) playing through Steam will be offered as a counter argument.

Ether way, next month will see the increase of the level cap to 70. They'll try to make the open world more lively via revamping zones for the leveling part needed for that. Make people to go out there if they want the upgrades for their BiS gear (merge items for Heroic Oath are apparently only from the field bosses in the revamped zones).

The existing gearing sees apparently next to no change for the relevant parts (just Guardian and Twistshard being made even easier). What people associate with a level increase will largely not be there.

Any bump in population from it is thus likely to be very transient, but we'll see.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    NA is dead, alot of people moved over to EU because of problems that haven't been addressed for many years. Mystel has like 3-4x more population than Velika. Level 70 cap will get more people to leave because it's very grindfest to level up and also very very very expensive.
  • Low population , Easy in two words, Excesive Grinding beyond toleration level.
    You need to play 10 hours per day as hardcore or more than 4 as casual if you want to progress. So Rip.
  • so at this point tera is literally in final fase to be totally dead?
  • Well if you like a casual social fishing simulator. Thats Tera right now, people play to get the best fishing rod.
  • i mean i dont see much ppl on this game like the past year

A lot of people right now are playing on EU's Classic server as NA is refusing to make a classic server. Go figure everyone else does it but NA won't Lawl but I'm not shocked considering the train wreck that NA currently is.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think less than 1000 do dungeon or pvp

max 3000 people log every day
  • and there was a time when it was milions sigh
  • MorokuMoroku ✭✭✭
    Meisi wrote: »
    and there was a time when it was milions sigh

Sure dude. Where'd you get that number?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meisi wrote: »
    and there was a time when it was milions sigh

ye millions of cute elins :3
  • So much doom and gloom doesn't make new players, or returning players, come to the game. Why not try sending out positive vibes? If you wan't the game to improve it won't if you keep scaring away everyone.
  • MaximumbootyMaximumbooty ✭✭
    edited March 4
    > @KWMEY4KHD5 said:
    > So much doom and gloom doesn't make new players, or returning players, come to the game. Why not try sending out positive vibes? If you wan't the game to improve it won't if you keep scaring away everyone.

Cant scare anyone away, the game design did a great job of doing that.

The population may spike up but i dont see pc Tera lasting much longer, 6 years of...this, it got old for many.

Console could have salvaged the population but starting console on the Spellbind/Fate of Velik patch, the systems in place drove most away leaving a relatively small and pitiful US pvp server, practically dead low activity EU servers.

This game...it just doesnt mesh well with the masses anymore, it refuses to change. I never understand why these systems stay like this in almost every koream mmo.

Kr tera iirc only has 1 server now which says alot if thats true.

Maybe it is doom and gloom but with the way things have gone over the past year alone, its pretty deflating and hard to fight what comes with that feeling.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    KWMEY4KHD5 wrote: »
    So much doom and gloom doesn't make new players, or returning players, come to the game. Why not try sending out positive vibes? If you wan't the game to improve it won't if you keep scaring away everyone.

only if bhs and enmasse can help, else it is just a waste and i wont try to sell a bad game
  • The korean version of the game which we get told is more popular than NA has merged to a single server and still has a low population. Alot of people quit ktera after the Level 70 patch. Its not doom and gloom, the fact is that the population for the game won't increase if bluehole keeps pushing these dreadful updates.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    Actually population down faster than before. Kaitor used to have like 80 pages of selling mounts, now barely 18.
    Item sale if you check broker, is pure cheap items and materials. Even with triple drop on, in the easiest dugen the Abscess, parties are 20 min waiting.

I literally did 8 runs in a row, with same people. Via IMS when supossed to change every round.

Even on fishing lakes this weekend. You may see 7 or 4 persons per lake. Really low. Something wrong is happening.