[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Event Cash Shop

1) All decent bundles are Steam only.

2) Care and Use of Your Pet Pan-Handler Dakuryon (PUBG) is NOT TRADABLE and that fact is conveniently omitted. This has been fixed

3) We are left with lootboxes in EMP store.

Comments

• Can I really not get the other versions of the costume unless I buy them through steam??

Even if I don't use steam at all? zzzZZzzzz
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Did it start already? Thought it wasn't for another 5 minutes.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    Did it start already? Thought it wasn't for another 5 minutes.

The stuff you buy with real money, not the in game shop.
  • Regarding the untradeable item, I understand that is supposed to be fixed. If you have untradeable ones, you can send in a ticket and they will fix it.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Regarding the untradeable item, I understand that is supposed to be fixed. If you have untradeable ones, you can send in a ticket and they will fix it.

I hope so. I notified the person I was buying from about this. Will update OP if support ends up making them tradable for him.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Since eme staff announced the mods there presence on the forums is invisible whats up with that they stop responding at least reply to some post say something.