[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

how much population in game active players have in 2k19?

2»

Comments

• i guess enmasse and bluehole dont know to do a good job even nexon themselves are killing this game
  • no point of playing this game anymore. the removal of fraywind canyon and the addition of the stupid rng enchanting system on pvp gear killed pvp for good. the 500k to 1m per enchant attempt on heroic will kill pve, at this point i think blue hole is just trying to kill na tera. just let it die i guess.
  • Kritika is done for officially, after being a complete ghost town for a year or so.

Both closers and tera face downsize in population on the last months (closers forum is much less active nowadays).

EME, what are you doing to your own games?
  • VulcarionVulcarion ✭✭✭
    I think they're facing a quantity over quality issue there. What a shame.
  • LiverneckLiverneck ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    June 2018 is when things started to go bad. That "anticheat" xigncode thing scared off a lot of the casuals and even some hardcore players.

Luckily they removed it, and that's why i came back recently also. But the essential casual population fillers moved onto other games by now. I doubt many looked back after uninstalling the game back in June 2018.

It's funny how the elitists are always are so toxic to casual players, buts its them that help flush out the game. They spend a few bucks on emp, toss up items on the broker at a steady pace. Overall, they filled out the game and keep its economy moving. Its so dead now.

Game can be saved, but it would take extreme moves. Removing all pay2win items from cashshop is one thing to do, and also nerfing the enchanting difficulty instead of making it only for the super rich... i stopped enchanting my stormcry stuff after around +2.

But it won't happen, they want quick cash. I don't think there's enough whales to keep the doors open much longer. And even if there are still some whales, they will quit eventually if they have nobody to play with.

Casuals get abused but they fill out games and should never have been abused like they have been since the start of TERA.
  • AmmutsebaAmmutseba ✭✭✭
    I've always found it odd how poorly BHS treats their own property. I mean, I can't count the number of threads about optimization, removal of content, and RNG. I can't speak for everyone, but I would pay for an actual reboot of the game (upgrade engine to UE4, return removed content, etc.)

I hope things turn around for Tera. But I don't see the population increasing with the way things are being handled at BHS.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ammutseba wrote: »
    I've always found it odd how poorly BHS treats their own property. I mean, I can't count the number of threads about optimization, removal of content, and RNG. I can't speak for everyone, but I would pay for an actual reboot of the game (upgrade engine to UE4, return removed content, etc.)

I hope things turn around for Tera. But I don't see the population increasing with the way things are being handled at BHS.

Personally, I'll be surprised if this lasts another full year. I can't say whether or not it'd be a pleasant surprise, but it'll be a surprise nonetheless.