[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Came back to see these changes - How is this game now?

Haven't been around in A long time. I come back to see only 2 servers and my main character name is taken by a level 1 who is most likely holding on to it just to username hoard. This name is important to me so I'm really upset about this.

I also found my account to have characters that I didn't even make....which was a bit creepy and they were all low level and one of them won't delete.

What is the state of this game now? Is it worth playing again? I'm upset that I lost my name that I use everywhere, but I am willing to play under a new character if this game has had some improvements.

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    bad, very bad and going worst when level 70 update will come
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    Game is about fishing xd. You need to fish for 3 billions hours to upgrade your fishing rod in 2098 year.
  • Pastelia wrote: »
    I also found my account to have characters that I didn't even make....which was a bit creepy and they were all low level and one of them won't delete.

For this issue, anyway, you should really contact support because it's really weird and it's possible that it could cause some other issues. I would be concerned that your account credentials might have gotten compromised or something if you're really sure that you never had created them on any of the servers in the past.

As for the name change issue, unfortunately they did send emails about this back when the merger was happening, but yeah... at this point, it is what it is.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited March 10
    Game is very boring and waste of time if you don't have friends playing with you all the time. Too much time wasted on getting into parties. Yep and also the gear disparity because it takes insane amount of gold/time to get enough ilvl to do end game dungeons with your higher geared friends. Before you just needed mid tier +12 set and you could just clear it and get reward.
  • > @kubitoid said:
    > Pastelia wrote: »
    >
    > my main character name is taken by a level 1 who is most likely holding on to it just to username hoard. This name is important to me so I'm really upset about this.
    >
    >
    >
    > it will ask you to change char name when you choose this char to play. just type your old name and if it says that name is unavailabe then its really taken by someone. but if you had enough playtime on this char its unlikely that some lvl1 can claim it. as it was explained namekeeping is based mostly on playtime even if you didnt login for ages.

I checked with another character, sent the person a friend request to see if they were active. The name was taken by a level 1 mystic, the person is definitely hoarding it with that.
  • daed gaem

(Proud owner of ign Daed.Gaem by the way)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thing with the names might happen again if we are going to get another server merge like on KR.

It will suck to lose so many interesting names that we had for so much time and we liked.

look the bright side it will be our last server merge 2 months after level 70 update ;)
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    If they asking people to waste 2 months per character, leveling to 70, and people is like me that love to play 5 or 6 classes. Is game over i dont going to waste 1 year just leveling.
    whales said,"Oh yeah but we whales have 1 super class you should have a main , not play the classes that you like how dare you". Thanks to people that agreed those epic farmming levels the game is diying as never before, think for a minute 2 servers, but if one server go offline, you cannot find a party for anything.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    So are they going to merge servers or are y'all speculating again? If they end up doing another merge before two years are up, there is no hope for this game.
  • Well it *is* like 8 years old and full of KrMMO mistakes, im honestly shocked if it lives until its 9th birthday.