Tera reward bug or lag

Hi my Tera reward lvl was 4, now only 2 and all my reward credits are gone... some one has same problemm?

Comments

• I have exact same problem. Except from i was tier 3 and now droped to tier 2. All reward credits are also gone.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Went from 504k to T10 to 522k to T10. I'm also short all of my 7.2k~ credits, down to 0. Paging @Spacecats we need your assistance!
  • same thing happened to me i was halfway to tier 7 now barely 6 and went from 7k to 0 reward credits. :|
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Perhaps a server rollback? Need to check if I was affected. Not in game, but this all looks like a sort of rollback or something.

EDIT: Nope. Not affacted. Are you all on the same server? Highwatch perhaps?
  • I'm taking a look at our servers to see if I can figure out the problem.
  • crlfranciscrlfrancis ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Hi. I got same issue. My reward points "regressed" to a state they were over a month ago. (from T5 60k away from T6 15% to T4 70%). Credits amount same as before (6k).

Server : MT

Update: Two people in guild confirmed their rewards disappeared too.
  • It shouldn't matter which server you are on. Reward points are account wide.
  • Any information from devs about this issue? Weekend starting, support response delay is up to 14 days.
  • i did the solo dungeon and claimed my daily credit yesterday.. and yet my reward credit didn't increase. Im gonna try it again today just to make sure.
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    Yep, my Reward Credits are also down to 0.
  • MaxieEx wrote: »
    i did the solo dungeon and claimed my daily credit yesterday.. and yet my reward credit didn't increase. Im gonna try it again today just to make sure.

Don't have such issues with acquiring points. Only my that points and credits changed to a month-old value. (Including points reverted from 5.8k to 6.3k as before I bought strongbox keys pack from emporium)
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    Still no fix to this? Would be nice to hear whether or not we should make tickets to fix this, or if you guys are going to refund them in some way. Missing out on ~8k credits and alot of reward points here.
  • still bugged ...
  • I checked our server logs, game settings logs and talked to our production team, but I haven't found a reason why some players would see their TERA reward points and/or credits change. I confirmed that we haven't performed a SQL server rollback nor did we run any scripts to remove credits from blocks of players. I have some ideas on what could cause balances to change:

1. The total Rewards points that a player has is based on adding up the points earned by completing in-game quests and points rewarded for purchasing items with EMP. The TERA client adds those values together and updates the in-game UI. Occasionally, like during lag spikes, the client has trouble communicating with our account server so point values are not properly totaled. You can check for this error by logging out and logging back in to see if your TERA points values have changed.
    2. Sometimes people modify files or install mods that can interfere with the rewards UI. If your UI is showing "VIP" instead of "TERA Rewards", there is a good chance that you may have a file that is interfering with the rewards UI.

If you continue to have problems with reward points or credits, please put in a support ticket. Our support team can help you track down what is happening with your account.
  • crlfranciscrlfrancis ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Geletron wrote: »
    I checked our server logs, game settings logs and talked to our production team, but I haven't found a reason why some players would see their TERA reward points and/or credits change. I confirmed that we haven't performed a SQL server rollback nor did we run any scripts to remove credits from blocks of players. I have some ideas on what could cause balances to change:

1. The total Rewards points that a player has is based on adding up the points earned by completing in-game quests and points rewarded for purchasing items with EMP. The TERA client adds those values together and updates the in-game UI. Occasionally, like during lag spikes, the client has trouble communicating with our account server so point values are not properly totaled. You can check for this error by logging out and logging back in to see if your TERA points values have changed.
    2. Sometimes people modify files or install mods that can interfere with the rewards UI. If your UI is showing "VIP" instead of "TERA Rewards", there is a good chance that you may have a file that is interfering with the rewards UI.

If you continue to have problems with reward points or credits, please put in a support ticket. Our support team can help you track down what is happening with your account.
    Hi.

It's been four days since incident. I've restarted both client and launcher countless times. No any client changes as well.
    Added: If it was only related to UI I wouldn't be able to receive 3 daily reward credits instead of 1.

I've got tier 5 by the end of first double vanguard rewards week in beginning of June. When I was buying stuff from store for EMP (lot of innerwear boxes) I was already was tier 5 and 65k away from t6. And it was at almost a week before incident on 16th June.

And this incident happened without any noticeable cause. When I restarted PC (video card drivers update) and logged in I noticed that instead of number 5 on Reward UI I saw Tier 4 and 10k away from T5 (the same value I had at end of May). Including the Reward Credits by that time. Two people in guild and people in Teamspeak confirmed lost their Reward Points.

I've created ticket already 061616-000164 Within about 30 minutes after incident happened (ticket creation time can be used as time reference).

Update: Reward Credits issue solved (found old screenshot on screenshot sharing service. I probably miscalculated price of key boxes). Reward Points issue remains.

I'm not too concerned/focused with returning of lost RC (that would be good), because I'm still able to grind them out again. Without double VG it will take twice more time but not too hard.

Hope you can find issue.