[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

March bg?

Comments

• ManHoreManHore ✭✭
    You might wanna add something else for the time being to keep the game alive til next month. PUBG event is not enough, actually it's the furthest thing from enough.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    ManHore wrote: »
    You might wanna add something else for the time being to keep the game alive til next month. PUBG event is not enough, actually it's the furthest thing from enough.

As Saru said, there is A LOT planned for April. I think you'll all be very excited to see what's in store for ya :)
  • ManHoreManHore ✭✭
    Exipheus wrote: »

As Saru said, there is A LOT planned for April. I think you'll all be very excited to see what's in store for ya :)

Oh I have no doubt about that at all, April s going to be great I'm sure. I'm just saying, with almost nothing going on, March is really dull.

Oh I have no doubt about that at all, April s going to be great I'm sure. I'm just saying, with almost nothing going on, March is really dull.

I know, we're trying to get something done about that. Hopefully tomorrow's "This Week in Tera" will have something.
  • ManHoreManHore ✭✭

I know, we're trying to get something done about that. Hopefully tomorrow's "This Week in Tera" will have something.

Thank you for this this <3
  • Hope it's good, player popul> @Exipheus said:
    > ManHore wrote: »
    >
    > You might wanna add something else for the time being to keep the game alive til next month. PUBG event is not enough, actually it's the furthest thing from enough.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > As Saru said, there is A LOT planned for April. I think you'll all be very excited to see what's in store for ya :)

We are expecting gear revamp and Elin Gunner and what else? Even with this PVP EU PS4 population will still be low and may only keep people entertained for a couple of weeks if that, HH was a huge and long awaited but now the population on this server is the most dire I've ever seen.

Alot of people quit the game and others moved to PVE server. They should be offering free transfers or a server merge to fix the inbalance and an incentive to actually play on the PVP server, other than GVG which offers no rewards other than guild funds.
  • > @Exipheus said:
    >
    > Exipheus wrote: »
    >
    >
    > You might wanna add something else for the time being to keep the game alive til next month. PUBG event is not enough, actually it's the furthest thing from enough.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > As Saru said, there is A LOT planned for April. I think you'll all be very excited to see what's in store for ya :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh I have no doubt about that at all, April s going to be great I'm sure. I'm just saying, with almost nothing going on, March is really dull.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I know, we're trying to get something done about that. Hopefully tomorrow's "This Week in Tera" will have something.

Yeah boy, great news today, we got nothing!
    edited March 13
    Hope it's good, player popul> @Exipheus said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

We are expecting gear revamp and Elin Gunner and what else? Even with this PVP EU PS4 population will still be low and may only keep people entertained for a couple of weeks if that, HH was a huge and long awaited but now the population on this server is the most dire I've ever seen.

Alot of people quit the game and others moved to PVE server. They should be offering free transfers or a server merge to fix the inbalance and an incentive to actually play on the PVP server, other than GVG which offers no rewards other than guild funds.

Gear revamp, Elin gunner, and plans for Tera Console's Anniversary in April as well. I can't go into specifics, but there's a lot planned for April. It's definitely gonna be a busy month!
  • ManHoreManHore ✭✭
    I understand you have big plan for April, but honestly I don't think you should use that as an excuse for literally nothing going on for a whole month.
    I'm sorry but today's "this week" really pisses me off.
    I understand you have big plan for April, but honestly I don't think you should use that as an excuse for literally nothing going on for a whole month.

The initial thought was that this was Tera-C's first collaboration event and to get players to focus on it as much as possible. In the week following the start of the event, we've collected quite a bit of feedback to provide to EME, which in turn will be provided to BHS. It seems that there is a lot of heated feedback, with various reasonings behind them. Some due to the PVP situation, others due to suddenly not having a 2x VG or dungeon drop event like they may have grown accustomed to over the course of the last two months. Using this feedback, we have brought up some possible fixes, which may or may not make it into the current event, but will certainly be considered for future events. If you refer to my comment here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30867/i-ummmmm-hate-to-be-a-party-pooper-but-they-just-copy-n-pasted-last-weeks-this-week-in-tera#latest the GMs have been quite busy, but will hopefully be able to give us something at some point this month. In addition, might I suggest taking a look here as well: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30864/event-feedback-form#latest Any feedback you have to offer will be greatly appreciated!
  • ManHoreManHore ✭✭
    edited March 13

The initial thought was that this was Tera-C's first collaboration event and to get players to focus on it as much as possible. In the week following the start of the event, we've collected quite a bit of feedback to provide to EME, which in turn will be provided to BHS. It seems that there is a lot of heated feedback, with various reasonings behind them. Some due to the PVP situation, others due to suddenly not having a 2x VG or dungeon drop event like they may have grown accustomed to over the course of the last two months. Using this feedback, we have brought up some possible fixes, which may or may not make it into the current event, but will certainly be considered for future events. If you refer to my comment here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30867/i-ummmmm-hate-to-be-a-party-pooper-but-they-just-copy-n-pasted-last-weeks-this-week-in-tera#latest the GMs have been quite busy, but will hopefully be able to give us something at some point this month. In addition, might I suggest taking a look here as well: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30864/event-feedback-form#latest Any feedback you have to offer will be greatly appreciated!

Alrdy submitted my feedback this morning, honestly I dun think the way of collaboration work is bad, but to a lot of players, it offers nothing useful (the rewards suck).
    Two helmets that only would be liked by PUBG fan which idk how many of them are in Tera, tokens that has 10 gold value but you cannot sale, and consumables that r really useful but will disappear after event. Those are not the things players are looking for, and remove all the mini events kind of pull all the focus towards these poorly implemented decisions. Honestly, make any of the rewards mentioned above without "but", this event wouldn't get as much hate and probably loved by players.
    I do understand it's the first collaboration, and you want players fully experience this, but with lack of things for players to experience, it just feels dull.
    Also no offense, but the GMs really should've seen this coming...like you can't even get the full costume set without paying for it, that's going to rub people the wrong way.

Alrdy submitted my feedback this morning, honestly I dun think the way of collaboration work is bad, but to a lot of players, it offers nothing useful (the rewards suck).
    Two helmets that only would be liked by PUBG fan which idk how many of them are in Tera, tokens that has 10 gold value but you cannot sale, and consumables that r really useful but will disappear after event. Those are not the things players are looking for, and remove all the mini events kind of pull all the focus towards these poorly implemented decisions. Honestly, make any of the rewards mentioned above without "but", this event wouldn't get as much hate and probably loved by players.
    I do understand it's the first collaboration, and you want players fully experience this, but with lack of things for players to experience, it just feels dull.
    Also no offense, but the GMs really should've seen this coming...like you can't even get the full costume set without paying for it, that's going to rub people the wrong way.

This is good feedback and similar to what I brought to their attention. The coins were changed to no longer be sellable because there was not enough of a gold sink to control the mass amounts of gold that would enter the economy. As it stands now, I believe the event would be more successful if one/some/all of the following were implemented: the helmets were tradable, increase key drop or ways to get keys to avoid the massive chest to key ratio, and/or make the base costume (the one without the backpack or rifle) available with Battle Coins, Unfortunately, it may not be possible to add those to the current collaboration (due to time or others), but all the feedback we're collecting through various outputs will be used to hopefully prevent this "dull" feeling you mentioned in the future.
  • ManHoreManHore ✭✭

This is good feedback and similar to what I brought to their attention. The coins were changed to no longer be sellable because there was not enough of a gold sink to control the mass amounts of gold that would enter the economy. As it stands now, I believe the event would be more successful if one/some/all of the following were implemented: the helmets were tradable, increase key drop or ways to get keys to avoid the massive chest to key ratio, and/or make the base costume (the one without the backpack or rifle) available with Battle Coins, Unfortunately, it may not be possible to add those to the current collaboration (due to time or others), but all the feedback we're collecting through various outputs will be used to hopefully prevent this "dull" feeling you mentioned in the future.

This is a great way to fix this event, and I do understand the coins may ruin the game economy, maybe change them to lesser value. I don't expect change during this event since it is kind of late and change takes time, I do hope the future event won't make those same easily avoidable mistake. And if our voices reaches the GMs I have no doubt the events from now on would be fun and enjoyable.
    edited March 13

This is a great way to fix this event, and I do understand the coins may ruin the game economy, maybe change them to lesser value. I don't expect change during this event since it is kind of late and change takes time, I do hope the future event won't make those same easily avoidable mistake. And if our voices reaches the GMs I have no doubt the events from now on would be fun and enjoyable.

The GMs hear your voices, don't worry. That's what the document you presented your feedback in was for. EME has asked us to reach out to all of you to collect your feedback so that they can provide the players with events they'd have fun participating in :)
  • If you actually read the stated "there will be bg highlight weekends" we've seen nothing in two news posts. You had an active BG system which you decided to kill and ruin the entire pvp side of tera for anybody. 3's is played by the good people only, fraywind/corsair/grid will never pop due to not enough people. 70% of the pvp server has transferred to pve because there is no reason to stay in pvp. GVG offers you nothing, duels are useless and now there is next to no bgs. you can't even earn credits which is stupid cause even when you could they'd mess up and not add them to rewards atleast twice a week.

You can't argue "april will be amazing" because you've already forced most people into transferring server just to have content because bgs are dead and you can't find ques for VSHM/423's with experienced people because they'd rather go with friends. great job 10/10